MxM Let's Roleplay, Perhaps?

rorybear

Serf
Local time
Today 12:47 AM
Pronouns
he/him
Intro
Hi, and thanks for reading!!! I'll get some of my basics out of the way first 💓 I'm Rory, I'm 19 years old and I've been into the roleplaying scene for a while on different sites. I definitely prefer reading because I like admiring other people's work, but I'm trying to hone my skills as a writer. Right now, I'm in a period of my life where I have a bit of free time, so I'm looking to get back into roleplay with plots that genuinely interest and excite me.

Before We Write - General Info

The story is more important to me than smut. I don't mind it after some build-up, but it's not my priority. If we are playing mature characters in which sexual scenes make sense to happen as plot progression and to build or develop our characters' relationships, then I am happy to do so. If we write smut, I'm not super into harsh top/bottom, sub/dom roles. My characters tend to lean on the subby side, but I feel like there is usually flexibility in real life. I also don't mind working with characters that are more sexual or bold, but please be open to OOC communication and planning! As for the theme and plot of stories, I prefer characters who lean on the side of realism, even in fantastical settings. People contain multitudes, and I have trouble working with flat characters.

I am a semi-literate to literate writer, I prefer medium to long posts (think somewhere in the hundreds, I tend to match length), and I will reply pretty regularly. I also like to communicate if I'm not available or if anything big comes up. I write in the third person, typically from a limited point of view. Feel free to check out my profile for some of my current writing or to DM if you'd like samples.

I love plot development and discussing how our characters will interact and develop over time. OOC planning is a great joy to me, and I want a partner who also comes with a lot of ideas and passion for our work. Even if I don't completely love a plot, if my partner shows enthusiasm and puts love into their characters and setting I will be much more inclined to participate.

My Ideal Partner:
  • Loves OOC chat and collaboration over DMs
  • Uses spell/grammar checking or generally doesn't make mistakes. I don't mind a couple of typos, but I value readability.
  • Writes in 3rd person, at least semi-literate
Let's Write!

Fav. Pairings: (Bolded is the preferred role, if any, but open to discussion!)
  • Childhood friends to lovers (esp. if they reunite and act different)
  • Idol x Manager or Groupmate
  • Live Streamer x Roommate
  • Nontraditional A/B/O - Beta x Omega
  • Soulmates
  • Sports Teammates
  • Coworkers (maybe even office rivals?)

Thank you for reading this far!!! Please message me if you like one of my ideas, especially if you want to build on it! I'm also open to completely different ideas if you think we'd be compatible RP partners. 🧸💓

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom