All Let's set up some fun

Currently reading:
All Let's set up some fun

Nojiske

Serf
Local time
Today 8:46 AM
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

You can call me Nojiske, one of my older original characters I created. So, I have been at this for a hot minute, role playing for 15years. I started it all on Myspace, starting at one liners with a trainer and it only expanded from there. I've reached Novella but also have learned that replies will not always be that long. With that being said quality is the most important thing to me so if you do not match my length I am happy to work with you as long as the quality is there. I'm a fan of just about every genre, well except for strictly erotica roleplays. I will perform roleplays with a love story but I do try to skim over if not skip the smut in favor of a truly good story. I understand as a writer what love interests brings to the table of a roleplay so do not mind if our characters develope a relationship but ask that you respect my preference to do time skips for the smut parts. Anywho that being said nothing else is off limits, you have an idea, let me know, you have a dream of a story you always wanted, share your passion with me and let's create a truly memorable experience. I don't have any fandom specific stories but happy to create an oc character in several verses, some may just require more research for accuracy. Oh also, happy to make both male and female characters so let's have fun.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

So for some pairing ideas, let's throw a few ideas out, if any idea strikes you let me know, I do normally do a medieval setting with some modern touches, it's my common fantasy verse.

Vampire x human
Laguz x supernatural being
Human x human
Magician x apprentice
Teacher x student
Sword master x student
Student x sword master
Rival x Rival
Allies in an army
And much much more.

I am working on a list of my compiled characters that I will be listing and setting up soon, any questions on them feel free to ask.

I have a few ideas I have always wanted to play out and summed up they are...

Brother x Sister (Old blood vampires)
Laguz x Forest spirit
Assassin turned bodyguard x Target turned Ally

If you have any questions on these please feel free to ask.

Can't wait to chat and role play with you all that have taken the time to read this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom