Both Needed Let's Survive Extinction!

Mia

Shooting Rubberbands At The Stars
Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:29 AM
Extinction Horizon is an extremely fun and interesting game looking for a few more characters so we can start playing!
While some of the characters are key characters with some traits preset, others can be custom built.

The plot would contain great story and intrigue and be story and character driven but will be dark a sexy at the same time with a lot of sex, violence, and emoitions. There may be lots of graphic content, up to and including torture and non consensual sex. This game is not for the squeamish.

Set in modern world, people from several walks of life find themselves trapped together in an abandoned building with no memories of how they got there. The object of the game is to find a way out of the building and see what is left of the world. Along the way, we will find objects to help us survive. However, just like any rpg, items are not infinite. We must conserve resources and often make huge sacrifices to survive.

Can the group find ways to work together to survive? Will there be conflict and strife causing the group to splinter and fall apart? Who is responsible for bringing on The Extinction Horizon?

Looking for dedicated RP'ers only please.
(this is a really great game... get in on this!)

Hey Mia I figured I need to start up Roleplaying up again and this sounds pretty cool so if its chill could I get details?

Reactions: Mia
Thanks Mia, what i can promise those who join is a very well developed plot full of intrigue! I have already and plan to continue to dedicate a lot of time to this story!

I will be starting very soon, and due the nature of the game characters won't be able to just jump in and join.

Reactions: Mia
This sounds like a fun concept to play around in. How would one proceed from here ?

i would be interested and willing to play a female oc if you have room.

Hi, this sounds really interesting! I'm new to this community, but if you're looking for people, I would be willing to join.

Totally into this! :) Let me know if there's still space, I'm definitely up for the challenge. It'll be my first contribution as well. :D Thanks, Mia~

We could still use a few players as our story is just starting out!!

I am particularly interested in male characters but can use females as well. Please PM if you are interested!

I am still hoping to add one or two more characters to this group role-play (male preferred). PM me for details or checkout the thread!

Back
Top Bottom