let's tell some stories, shall we?

Currently reading:
let's tell some stories, shall we?

hernameisbanks

resident smart ass?
Local time
Today 8:39 PM
As I'm sure none of you know, my name is Banks,
and I am here to encourage some stories with some filth seasoning.

WHAT IS FILTH SEASONING?​
Well my love, something I just made up in the middle of the night while typing this.
I play female characters in different settings and situations, usually switch and hardly ever outright submissive in public, unless it's something we've discussed that requires otherwise. Now, as to who I play these women to, well the easiest thing to say is anyone. Same goes for you as a person, I identify as a cis gendered woman, it's none of my business what you've decided works best for you ( unless we talk about it as a normal conversation obviously ) as long as you play a convincing whatever you're playing.

Now for the nitty g r i t t y,
a part of what you came here for other than lovely me obviously.
I'm not going to sit up here and say I don't love a story with some sexy times, because when it happens organically, it just calls okay. I'm a veteran, I guess? At role playing and intertwining smutty things, so I can say I'm good at this. I'm good at brainstorming from simple ideas, blending them, tweaking them, creating things and that's what we're here for right. I love Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Medieval, Spoopy shit (Not to be confused with actual shit, because that's a no from me. ), Fairy Tales (think Brother's Grimm), which brings me to my first agenda.

I want an Alice in Wonderland story developed with someone willing to play multiple characters with me, a mutual thing of us playing Wonderland's inhabitants.

I don't mind incest ( wow look at that giant, gaping portal I left open for this one, aha. ), so pairings of that nature are fine.

I have a forever lasting idea for a Barbarian and a Priestess in several different world settings, one ranging from a more Mad Max standpoint while the other is more, space outlaw sort of thing, then naturally a medieval environment, that I would love to get further into.

Really, this is an open thing for me, so send me your messages, come one and come all.
Let's make beautiful stories together.

Hi! Brandnew here. I'm looking to contribute to a Sci-fantasy story that is not mainly sexual but open to the possibilities and fine with delving the depths of it. I'm comfortable writing male, female and mystically ambiguous characters. I don't have a plot in mind so I would like to contribute to some one's plot with my skill at creating characters. I am fine with multi-character is not a problem as long as I can focus most of my energy and writing on developing one or two of them.

I prefer detailed posts with internal monologue and rich descriptions. My spelling and grammar are enough to get me or anyone's college paper an A even if it is not my first language however my best posts are when I am tired because my logical brain takes a nap and my creative brain comes alive. So my initial post will usually require some editing the next day. I have tried writing offline and then editing to post better, but it is the pressure of getting my post in that helps me get it done when I am tired so if you are ok with my redacting when fully conscious we'll do great.

I do have to admit that I love your word "filth seasoning." It is perfect. I am still working on my profile, but my intro says a lot about me (I hope).

The Alice in Wonderland idea may be a little to spoopy for me, but Sci-fantasy is my most beloved. I would love to create a spoopy story with you.

Back
Top Bottom