MxF Let's weave a tale

Currently reading:
MxF Let's weave a tale

Laelynn

~Lover~
Local time
Today 12:23 PM
BONJOUR, ALOHA, HOLA, HALLO / GUTEN TAG, CIAO, OLÀ, NAMASTE, SALAAM, ZDRAS-TVUY-TE, and HELLO.

Now that I have your attention, let me tell you why I am posting. I have many rp ideas to share that are action packed and romantic and amazing, but no one to share them with!! If you are looking for a long term partner, and have at least adequate grammar, pm me!!
Some plot ideas:

Beauty and the Beast:

Muse A(MC) is a young and bored scientist. She and her bestfriend(male, MC or AC or we could both control him), whom she met in college, they have been inseparable since, were assigned to a certain animal study that has led them to Arkhale, Nepal, Mt. Everest, the highest peak of the Himalayas. There they are studying a rare snow beast, so rare it is only considered a legend. The Yeren. Or as most call it, the Yeti. Muse A is excited to explore the mountain, she didn't really believe in the scary beast, so it was more of a vacation. Muse B, however, was not thrilled, he enjoyed warm weather, but seeing Muse A's excitement made him feel a little better. Muse A decided to go out for a walk just before dark one day, and what she ran into changed her life forever. Muse C(YC) was a huge 10 foot beast, with thick, white fur. Terrified, Muse A wanted to turn and run, but a small voice compellednher into staying. The Beast slowly got closer, she closed her eyes, expecting to feel its teeth tear into her, but nothing happened. She opened her eyes only to see a man standing in place of the beast.

Speak now:

Muse A(MC) is a young princess, but she is not just any princess, she's a mermaid princess. She will ve the successor to her fathers throne, but she doesn't enjoy her royal studies, she likes to explore the ocean that she will one day own. But one day her curiosity led her into a dangerous storm. She was thrashed and thrown, until she hit her head on the reef. When she awoke she was on the sand of a foreign land. Her tail was gone because she wasn't in water(mermaids' tails melt away when they are out of water for too long, but one they get back into the water it immediately returns). But what was worse was that she was surrounded by pirates. Pirates killed mermaids for their tails and hair, so in turn the mermaids hid from them stealithly. They didn't seem to realize what she was. Being a mermaid was one thing, but being the princess... They wouldn't ever allow her to die or leave. Some of the joys of being a royal are that mermaids and mermen of royal bloods tails grow back and are worth significantly more than a normal mer tail. Their hair also grew long and full. They offered her clothes and a ride to England on their ship, she couldn't refuse because it would be suspicious. She could always go back to the water once to England, but there was one issue. England was a months journey away. And to add complications they assigned the captians second in command, Muse B(YC) to stay with her at all times. Could she stay away from the water and hide her identity until then?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom