Local time
Today 7:18 PM
Pronouns
She/Her/Hobbit

Thanks for stopping by!
I hear you have a few questions

Lets get started...

Who Are You?⤵
I'm a forty-something-year-old female (young at heart, tho!) with three kids (four if you count my husband), but they tend to take care of themselves and only scream for me if there's blood or a potential hospital trip is needed (this also includes my husband).

I've been writing since I learned how to hold a pen, and I have been role-playing in one form or another, but mainly collaboratively, for over a decade on another RP site (which, regretfully, has gone mostly inactive).

Writing is my sanctuary, The stories I (we) put together are my escape.

What Genres Do You Like To Write⤵
My main focus has always been fantasy, but this is primarily due to following the preordained fantasy lore of my previous RP site. That said, I do love fantasy in any form.

More recently, however, I have ventured into Romance and found that I really, really enjoy it! So, I'm absolutely open to exploring any form of the Romance Genre.

I also enjoy supernatural roleplaying, with vampires and dragons being my favorites, but I find anything with a paranormal theme fun!

To be honest, I welcome all genres and will gleefully venture into most of them.

What Do You Like To Write⤵
I like writing about anything, but my absolute favorites are hurt/comfort and forced proximity enemies to lovers.

I'm game for anything with action or adventure, whether modern, medieval, or otherworldly. Let's just make it interesting!

Here are a few of my favorite pairings in the form of MF, MM, FF, MFF, MMF

• Shapeshifters/Unaware human
  • Metahumans/Human
  • Vampire/Unaware human
  • Doctor/Patient
  • First responder (Cops, medics, firemen)/Rescuee (is that a word?)
  • Bodyguard/Celebrity/Endangered
  • Law enforcement/Witness
  • Rancher/City Dweller (love this one )
  • Millionaire/Scraping by
(I will no doubt be adding much more to this)

• Wanna write blood and gore? Bring it.
  • Got an angsty character? Good, I love angst
  • Wanna go to war? Come on, let's go
  • Got a love story? Puckers up
  • Wanna kick my ass? You can try
  • Want me to kick your ass? Bend over
  • Wanna survive? I've got ya back
  • Have an idea? Tell me

• I write third person past tense and I'm fine with any POV from my partners.
  • I almost always reply with at least three good, long paragraphs and more.
  • I usually get a reply out once a day. If I expect a reply to take more than three, I'll message you.
  • I try to reply in the same order I receive them, but occasionally, inspiration will strike out of order.
  • My story-to-smut ratio is about an average 60/40, but I am open to hearing interesting ideas 👀

What Will You NOT Write⤵
*** Anything that goes against the site rules
  • Under absolutely no circumstance will I write incest
  • Characters under the age of 20
  • Anything that should normally take place in a bathroom save showering
  • Daddy/Mommy kink
  • Furries
(I will undoubtedly be adding more to this as they come up)

What Do You Expect From Your Writing Partners⤵
**I mainly ask that you READ my posts and not just skim for dialog. I put my heart into my writing, and I want you to take the time to actually read it.

• I'm not too picky about the time it takes to reply; life comes first.
  • Put effort into your reply -continuity is important to me.
  • Try your best with punctuation and grammar. It doesn't need to be perfect—mine won't be, but I would love to see a little effort.
  • Communication is a big one. Tell me how you are feeling about our RP
  • Going to be delayed with a reply; let me know
  • Lose interest; tell me. Please don't leave me hanging. I get excited about replies and will waste time literally refreshing the browser.
  • Messy, one-paragraph, and totally out-of-character replies will cause me to quickly lose interest in the RP.
  • Constantly skipping over/ignoring what my character does or says is not fair. Please do not do it.

Plot Bunnies⤵
Fothcoming

FAQ TEMPLATE BY JUMBLED.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom