MxM Let's write some MxM stories~

Currently reading:
MxM Let's write some MxM stories~

QuietRain

Serf
Local time
Today 6:57 AM
Welcome to my request thread!

I go by QuietRain, though ya'll can just call me Rain for short. I've been roleplaying and writing in general for the past eight years and have fallen in deep like with the hobby, so while I'm still pretty new to this forum I'm not new at all to the scene. That being said, I'd love to get started here and potentially find a partner or two to get my creative juices flowing! In case you're wondering, here's a little bit about me before we get started:

About me:
  • I use she/they pronouns, though I'm not sure how necessary that is to know I thought I'd mention it.
  • I'm 26, live in the Eastern-Time Zone(GMT-4) and tend to be on and off the site frequently.
  • I love anime/manga, drama's(I've seen a lot of Korean, Chinese and Japanese ones!), Kpop, comics and basically anything geeky or considered pop culture.
  • I'm Asexual, my favorite color is Orange, and I have a bratty cat son that I adore.
So, did I catch your interest yet?? GOOD, because now we can get onto the fun stuff!

Things that butter my croissants:

- An adaptable writer that doesn't mind long or short posts
- World building & character development
- Partner's who like to plot! (And don't make me think of most of the idea's and twists)
- PM or Thread roleplays
- OOC chatter.
- Third person POV
- 50:50 smut to plot ratio. Honestly, as long as there's some kind of motive to keep our plot going I don't mind if an RP is entirely(Or like 90%) smut, let's just keep it interesting yeah?

Things to note:

- I post at least twice a week, sometimes more.

- I write as a Switch, and would be comfortable with other's who do as well!
- I can write posts as long as 6 paragraph's if I'm feeling inspired and as little as 3, it all depends on what I have to work with and what I get back from my partner.
- I can mirror posts if wanted.
- I use realistic or art references as face claims and make character sheets.
- I'm not into 'extreme' kinks like scat, watersports, vore/rebirth, or footplay.

Genres/Settings I like:

- Slice of life/Modern
- Apocalyptic/Post apocalyptic
- Crime driven (Gangs, drugs, murder etc I love it!)
- Supernatural
-Superheros
- Ancient Japan
- Psychological
- Horror

- Futuristic
- Romance

Writing Prompts:

Okay so, I'm not great at coming up with big, detailed plots on my own. Instead, I decided to just jot down some idea's that I've had swimming around in my head and hope to find someone that catches an interest in them!
- Character A is an older, recently divorced man going through a troubling time in his life that has lead to depression. Nothing seemed to be helping him out of his funk, even the therapy sessions that he'd been taking since the start of his divorce that started everything, which used to make him feel at least a little lighter. But since everything finally started to feel real and an extreme feeling of loneliness set in, nothing feels worth it anymore. Until one day his therapist recommends adoption as a remedy when A finally opens up about his troubles, surprisingly sparking his interest.
B is a young man in his twenties who suffered from a troubled past and as given up any hope in finding a family, though he has kept his application open even as he tries to escape the life that was forced around him. A finding B's files relatable, chooses to to adopt B and try to help him settle.

- During an ongoing war to defeat a corrupt government, vampires and humans have come together with a similar goal in mind: overthrow the elders(both human and otherwise supernatural) to gain control of their world again.

- Some kind of accidental demon summoning by a young man who didn't realize that he had witchy powers that his grandmother had always spoken of, though didn't believe because there was never any proof. Said demon takes an interest in the human who, for a reason he can't grasp, looks terrified of him.

- A young superhero in training who has a power that's considered dangourus and villainous, eventually having a hard time finding a proper teacher; until they find an ex-villain who's willing to take the job.

Would you be against a merfolk x pirate/research captian rp?

Back
Top Bottom