Unspecified Lets write some Sci-fi!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Lets write some Sci-fi!

GentlemanOfScience

The Grand Dilf Seducer
Local time
Today 8:59 PM
Hallo hallo!

As a heads up, I'm happy to do either MxM (In this case I would be the dom,) or MxF for this plot, though MxF would be preferred.

So, I'm going to cut right to the chase here... I have had a certain sci-fi/military plot idea hanging around in the dark recesses of my mind for over a year now.
It originally began as a complete rip-off of Starbound by Brandon Sanderson, but over time I've added and subtracted enough ideas to make it a little less derivative... though its setting and many other themes still borrow heavily from my boi Sanderson.

I won't describe the plot in detail here, ill put it in a spoiler down below. But the basic idea is that our characters would be joining up to their planets fledgeling airforce... the story will begin with YC & MC joining up, and beginning their training.
From there we will follow them as they make bonds with their fellow pilots in training, get to grips with military life and their fighter craft.

I have a WHOLE lot more planned, but that's where our characters would start. If you would like to know more, here's a more in-depth rundown of the plot:
In the distant future, a group of human colonists land on a newly discovered planet that they name: Haven.

A generation into the colonisation effort, an unknown alien race appears in orbit and begins wiping out the population, mostly with aerial bombardment and strike fighter aircraft, though some ground troops are also used as well.

The colonists had nothing capable of fighting back against capital ships or fighter planes, and for a while, it seemed that the aliens would wipe every trace of human life from Haven.

A large group of colonists fled into a newly discovered cavern system below the earth... most expected the aliens to follow them in and massacre all that they found.
Strangely though, the invaders suddenly stopped killing.

Without any warning, the ground forces withdrew, the capital ships jumped out of the system and all hostilities stopped.
They gave the humans just enough time to gather equipment and supplies from the wreckage of their homes before returning.

This time though, the aliens only ever attacked when a colonist was spotted above ground... it seemed as though the invaders were happy to leave those remaining humans alive... so long as they stayed within the confines of their caverns.

Many years pass, the colonists adapt and learnt to live beneath the ground... but they never forget what happened.
Slowly, they begin to build equipment and train soldiers... most impressively of all, they create fighter craft capable of taking to the skies.

And then, they begin planning to take back their world.

The war for Haven has begun...

Here are some mood pictures for the planet of Haven:
112849.jpg

lwsm_afternoon-light_3879.jpg

latest

chirag-tripathy-initial-concept-10.jpg

wintercliffs1fb.jpg

snow-mountains-winter-italy.jpg

francesco-marzoli-mattealien.jpg

c-e-galloway-alien-desert-landscape-01.jpg

And here are some images of the fighter craft that our characters would be piloting:
I wanted something that doesn't look too futuristic, this is the first fighter jet that the colonists on Haven have ever built... more advanced designs will come late though!

a7-fighter-jet-by-juan-garcia-mansilla5.jpg
a7-fighter-jet-by-juan-garcia-mansilla10.jpg
a7-fighter-jet-by-juan-garcia-mansilla4.jpg
a7-fighter-jet-by-juan-garcia-mansilla3.jpg
a7-fighter-jet-by-juan-garcia-mansilla1.jpg

So that's pretty much it! If you would like to discuss this plot with me then PLEASE SEND ME A PM! As I don't normally respond to messages in the actual request thread.

Also, here are a few things that I require from my partners.

1, I won't lie, I do look for a very high literacy level from any prospective partner... of course, we all make mistakes here and there, but if I'm constantly seeing misspellings and typos/grammatical errors in your posts then it's unlikely that I will remain excited over our story.

2, I will probably only get one or two responses written a week... sometimes I can do more, but generally I only have enough time for a few replies in any given week. As long as you can match that, I'm a happy boy.

3, a small amount of knowledge about aerial combat would be great for this plot, but not required.

Ok, that really is it for this thread!
Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings, hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom