MxF [LGBTQIA+] Brig's Supa Supa Thread. Light Pairings, Male Harems, and Big Burly Bandits. ''Oh no!'' [Quite Full on Partners!]

Currently reading:
MxF [LGBTQIA+] Brig's Supa Supa Thread. Light Pairings, Male Harems, and Big Burly Bandits. ''Oh no!'' [Quite Full on Partners!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigand

Count
Inner Sanctum Nobility
♔ Champion ♔
Local time
Tomorrow 6:21 AM
(As of 7/31/24, I'm busy with more than a few partners. This thread is still open, but I may be harder to get hold of. Coming through with some decent ideas of your own is a great way to get my attention.)

Hi! This is a cutsie small-thread for the purpose of listing a few cravings I thought would be fun but didn't belong on my main thread!

The purpose of these pairings is mainly to jump right into the action with minimal-to-no planning. I've even included background/descriptions and settings for the individual role-plays!

Once you've chosen a pairing, feel free to message me with it, absolutely add in your own ideas, and if you have any changes to suit your style/or personal kinks, let me know!

Likewise, this thread is LGBTQIA+. If you want to swap the Princesses for cute, feminine young men or pit gruff, stubborn males against stubborn males, go for it! I'm bisexual and am open to any number/combination of pairings!

Requirements:

For us to role-play together, you will need:
  • To be able to post 2-3 times a week.
  • To be aware of my limits and not be willing to cross them (total non-consent and bad endings).
  • To have an understanding of OOC vs IC. What happens in character is no way reflective of who I am behind the screen.

Quick Pairings:

Bandit Chief
x Noble Daughter. (Pet-play.)
Inquisitor/Priestess. Intimacy is worshipped and intercourse is seen as progressive/holy. Question is, can SHE make HIM see it that way?
Gunslinger x Wife who wants revenge. Yeehaw! 🤠
Pirates x Woman on Board. Yarr!
Hero (Anti-hero?) x Pairing where he goes to kill the monster, but it ends up seducing him instead!

Warlord x Princess x Older Man 🔥🔥🔥

Setting:
Game of Thrones inspired. Vast desert kingdoms. A Princess is handed over to a Warlord as his arranged marriage consort, but one of her Knights has also fallen in love with her! She finds herself tousling between them, and ends up learning the dynamics of who she wishes to dominate, and who she wishes to destroy.

Kinks: Love Triangle x Heavy Breeding x Spanking x Dirty Talk x Older Men x Dubious Consent x Forced Clotheswearing. Switching Roles. Submission. Dubious Prospects.

Warlock x Apprentice. 🔥🔥

Setting: A deadly older man takes on a hesitant apprentice who finds her life transformed when he gifts her dark powers. However, his machinations soon unlock other cravings she never knew she had! Drunk on her newfound urges, how will she manipulate her new teacher into paying more attention to her? One thing is for sure, he doesn't like it when she gets high and mighty, but he sure seems to get soft whenever she starts to pout!

Kinks: Hard Cravings. Soft Capture. Master/Pet Dynamics. Leashes/Collars. Switching Roles. Love and Intimacy. Heavy Petting. Stubborn Older Men/Playful, Frustrated Younger Women. Gothcore.

Pirate Crew x Adventurous Maiden. 🔥🔥🔥

Setting: A young woman finds herself aboard with some of the most wanted men in the Carribbean! Was she captured, or did she volunteer? Who knows! But the fact is, she finds their company a touch overwhelming! Not that she really minds. With so many members of the crew sharing one bunk, rum becomes fun; and sweet and steamy nights occur as she finds herself the object of all of their attentions.

Kinks: Free Use. Encouraged Polyamory. Nudism. Smut. Absolute Adoration. Special Treatment. Her Being the Low-key Boss/Total Darling of the Crew.

Nemesis Fire Bender x Water Bender. 🔥🔥

Setting: Inspired by her father's legacy, a waterbender tries to find her place in the world. A Japanese-inspired village with plenty of noodle shops and rumours of a war which will soon strike the land!

Kinks: Coming-of-age. Dubious Consent — (Bandits.) Sexual Exploration with the Nemesis. Enemies to Lovers. Hypnotism. Bad Meets Good. Guilty Pleasures.

[More to come!]

[P.S: Mainly seeking advanced literate partners+ for medium-length posts. If you rely heavily on the passive voice, please don't be surprised if I turn down your offer to role-play? I just can't get into that style!]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom