All Lies of P roleplay (or any other adult Pinocchio AU is welcome)

Currently reading:
All Lies of P roleplay (or any other adult Pinocchio AU is welcome)

Promedai

κ§β€’βŠΉΩ­π•ƒπ•¦π•Ÿπ•’π•£ π”»π•’π•£π•œ π•ƒπ• π•£π••Ω­βŠΉβ€’κ§‚
Familiarity with Lies of P is NOT required!

Hello! If you've played Lies of P (demo or full game), that's great! If not, it's basically a dark gothic Pinocchio AU with alchemy and murderous puppets. Pinocchio is also depicted as a handsome young man in this version, instead of a little boy, so that's fantastic too.

I'm open to almost anything regarding themes, plot, content, kinks, so long as it's within the rules of what's allowed here. I have very few limits and will explore most concepts with an open mind for the sake of storytelling. Though I prefer MxM, I am perfectly willing to do MxF as well. Either you or I can play the role of Pinocchio. OCs and canon characters are all welcome; play as many or as little as you'd like. Romance and 18+ content is strongly encouraged but not necessary. Post length isn't important, as long as there is effort in character development and scene progression.

I am completely adaptable to whatever your heart desires, just let me know what role(s) you would like to play or what type of story you wish to experience.

If interested, we can discuss and brainstorm further via PM. I can come up with ideas if you don't have any, or if you do, just let me know what you've got in mind. Don't be shy!

Back
Top Bottom