MxF Lilies Can Be Needy Too...

Currently reading:
MxF Lilies Can Be Needy Too...

LovelyLily

I'm just the picture you haven't thrown away.
Local time
Today 3:26 PM
First, a little bit about me! My name is Lily, but you can call me whatever you please!

Usually, I can throw out several paragraphs of detail, especially if I'm really inspired by our story/plot. I will very rarely play a male role, but I can be convinced if I'm comfortable with you. I can play side characters easily, but it's unlikely I will be able to play a male main character. My comfort zone is FxM. I adore smut, but I prefer there to be a story behind it unless otherwise discussed. PWP is fine with me, but let's make sure we establish that beforehand.

I have a bit of a back and forth posting habit. Sometimes I can post several times a day, sometimes only once a day/a few times a week/once a week. Given the current circumstances in our world with the pandemic, I am spending a lot of time at the hospital with work and don't often have my laptop within reach.
Plan something out with me. Send me a message and we'll plan out an entire plot/world/etc! I can't just wing a roleplay. I need some sort of backstory. Even if it's something as simple as 'MC stumbles across YC in an ancient temple'. At least it gives me something to go off of.

Posting multiple paragraphs can be hard, I understand. Just don't one line me, please. Part of roleplaying is being able to go off of what your partner posts. If you make that impossible, I'll lose interest really quick. I prefer partners that can multi, but I know sometimes the inspiration just isn't there.

Communicate with me! If something isn't sitting right with you, talk to me about it! I don't bite, unless asked, so I'll completely understand if something bothers you. It happens. That's what communication is for. Maybe my character is pissing you off, maybe your character is an ass. Just let me know, and we'll work it out! Don't be afraid to tell me about some idea you have for later, as well. Any of my partners can tell you I love plot twists, and I am a sucker for drama.

So! Now that we've worked all that out, to the fun stuff! I'm really into any genre, but my specialties are supernatural and romance. I enjoy slice of life as well, but I prefer it to be action packed so it doesn't get dull. I also love me some medieval romance. From the cliche arranged marriage pairings to the dark and gritty GoT/LoTR-esque themes. Really, I'm up for just about anything. Don't hesitate to shoot me a message and ask!

Werewolves, Shapeshifters, Vampires, it all makes me hot. If it's creepy and scary and makes you question that you believe in, I'm there! I'm especially in love with monsterxhuman dynamics. I do love a little bit of master/slave dynamic as well when it involves supernatural creatures. I'm happy to play either side; the sweet lil mortal or the big bad wolf. HOWEVER, every one of my characters is a sub. Playing dom is very difficult for me to write, so I avoid it at all costs.

Other than that...I believe that's it. Anything else can be talked over in PM. Below, I'll list a few different ideas I have going. If none of these appeal to you, but you have an idea of your own you think I'd enjoy, feel free to message me! These will also change from time to time. If I already have something going for one of these plots, I will take it down and put a new one up :)

Hunted
She was unremarkable, human, weak. He was powerful, masculine, and ruled over an entire pack of people. He was an Alpha, and she was a receptionist. They were never meant to be, but both refuse to accept it. Can an Alpha and a human make things work with everything against them?
*HumanXAlpha. This is another thing I'm open minded about. Truthfully, your character can be whatever you want it to be, I would just prefer he be an Alpha/Leader/any position of power. In this world, humans know about supernatural creatures and both sides live in fragile harmony, though interbreeding is hugely frowned upon. Imagine a different aspect of racism, instead referring to species(specisim?). Can both sides handle the harassment and threats that come with being together publicly? Or do they force themselves to remain secret to avoid the backlash?*

Desperate For Peace
Their kind had been at war for centuries. Entire cities leveled by the ravaging wars, generations wiped out in mere moments due to heightened emotions and paranoia. Two young leaders,not blinded by the hate of their ancestors, are desperate to end the bloodshed and death. They've heard rumors of the other wanting peace, wanting to end the death and suffering that had gone on too long, but never had any way of knowing for sure. At the risk of their lives, the two find some way to communicate with one another, and the journey to ending the centuries long war begins.
*If you've ever delved into the Hawksong series, think similar to that, but much darker and much less tame. This doesn't have to be supernatural, this can be a sort of fantasy/slice of life theme.*
Fandoms and pairings that I enjoy, but am not limited to are as follows:
Mass Effect
ShepardXRyder
First Contact War TurianXHuman

Dragon Age
WardenXHawkeXInquisitor (Any combination, even a threesome?)
Similar Feelings (InquisitorXHawke, Slightly AU)
Hawke has ended up at Skyhold, thanks to Varric's schemes, and has become an advisor for the Inquisitor. They can understand one another, and the neverending need everyone seems to have for them. They find kinship in one another, and become friends. The friendship begins to expand, until they find themselves growing closer than anticipated. Only they truly understand the effects Corypheus has had upon them, and perhaps that is what draws them together. Will they survive Corypheus and their fragile relationship? What will it cost?
WardenXPearl Worker (prostitute)
WardenXWarden (assuming multiple recruits survived their origin stories)

Black Dagger Brotherhood Series
CivilianXOCBrother
RecruitXBrother
RecruitXRecruit

My Hero Academia
HeroXHero
HeroXVillain
VillianXVillian

Black Clover
basically any pairing at this point

ESO/Skyrim
DragonbornXSoulshriven Hero
OCXOC
Dark Brotherhood LeaderXThieves Guild Leader

Last edited:
Hello. After reading through your plots I would love to do Hunted, The Contract, or a mass effect First Contact War roleplay!

Back
Top Bottom