Currently reading:
MxF Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted

Cosmas

Dark Machine
Local time
Today 6:13 PM
Me as a writer
-present tense, third person only
-multi-paragraph, normally in the 500-1000 word range depending on what I have to work with. Inspiration comes and goes obviously.
-I really love worldbuilding! Especially in fantasy-esque settings. ASOIAF/GOT vibes are always a plus.
-semi-active. There will probably be some days where I cannot always post due to real life obligations, but we can definitely keep the story moving so that it doesn't stall. I'm all for clear communication, so I will always let you know if something comes up. Roleplays that get abandoned have always been a pet peeve of mine.
-romance is not a must, but if it happens I'm fine with writing it. I just don't want it to be the main focus of the story.
-I always tend to have characters with a lot of back story behind them.

Low-high fantasy has always been my go to. Brave knights, noble lords, unethical sellswords, why not :)

Realistically I'd just like to find someone who wishes to plot with me and is interested in creating something long-term that's fun. The forum I was on years ago was very detailed with a lot of world building. The lore was really in depth yet far from completed. I was disappointed when it went offline.

Some ideas I have for the character I'm wanting to flesh out: Someone that is haunted by his choices as the preeminent knight for his kingdom who occasionally thinks of leaving
everything behind to search for inner peace in the world. While he may feel great regret for his past actions, he does not wallow in it. Whatever our storyline may end up being, it leaves
room for character development that profoundly changes and shapes him along the way, making him a deeper character than just his remorse :)

I'm really open to any ideas. Anything from a squire, or someone he meets on the road that leads to a quest of sorts, perhaps a noble figure from the same or opposing kingdom, I think the options are unlimited. I'd love to hear any ideas you have. Feel free to DM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom