MxF Long-term female partner needed

Currently reading:
MxF Long-term female partner needed

Local time
Today 12:00 PM
I'm looking for a female partner that's within 3 years of my age (20). I write long, descriptive paragraphs and need someone who does the same. Someone who puts effort into the story and would be excited to watch it develop.
I write an average of one entry per day, however it will be well thought out.
The plot is written below. Details such as point of view and 18+ elements are entirely up to you.

Plot:
Two artists frequent the same cafe. They see each other all the time, and one day they decide to strike up a conversation. What follows is a story of passion, heartbreak, and artistic differences.
The plot is left intentionally open for two main reasons:
1) I like realism, and life is unpredictable enough the way it is. I'd like to see the decisions we'll make throughout the story and how they're affected by what's going on in our real lives. No restrictions on where the story can go as long as the decisions made are mature (no sudden zombie apocalypse) and fun to explore.
2) I want to build out a world naturally. That includes secondary characters (e.g. the female character's parents, friends, etc.) where we both build the general world together (setting, events) but each one of us creates their own personal world independently. Plot restrictions and end-points would interfere would that.

I'm new here, so I'm not sure how this works. But if you're interested, leave me a reply or a message and we'll figure something out.

I'm new here too so I'm not sure how this works either, but I have a lot of rp experience and the plot is very interesting so it would be fun to rp this with you.

Hello! This idea seems so interesting and something I'm definitely into. I enjoy naturally building things up in words and definitely between two characters. I have 8 years of writing and roleplay experience and enjoy detailed and thought-out Responses, challenges make me excited, I respond just as much as my partner does so if you're literate I will be as well. ^^ However I am a College Student and I work but I will be sure to let you know when I am too busy to respond. ^^

Back
Top Bottom