MxF Long-term Partner & Developing A Story

CluterZed

Serf
Local time
Today 4:08 PM
Pronouns
She/Her

Introduction
Hi, thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

I'm C'Zee.
I've been writing for a while now, and just recently picked roleplay back up. I am also a military member(maintenance) so, my schedule will more than likely become weird and I may disappear for a day or two. Regardless of this, I will try my best to update you.
I can write up to 2-4 paragraphs depending on how I feel and what my partner gives me. I write in third person or past tense.

✒️Favorites:
I.) Fantasy💟
-Dark Fantasy
-High/Low Fantasy
-Mythic Fantasy
-Romantic Fantasy (NSFW,SFW)
NOTE(1/5): I enjoy romance, but I am a slow-burn type of person and I wouldn't want the story to be solely about romance or smut. Of course, smut can be included as long as the relationship between the characters have developed well enough to get to that point

NOTE (2/5): I prefer writing as a female since I am one myself, but I can also write as a male (side character(s), love interest (MxM), NPCs)

II.)
Sci-fi
-Apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic fiction
-Dystopian Lit.

III.) Horror/Mystery
-Supernatural (Vampire, Witches, etc.)

NOTE(3/5): Gore, Violence, Cussing…YES!

✒️No's
I.) Bad Grammar
🚫Text to Speech
🚫Slang
NOTE(4/5): I do not mind if your character uses slang; it gives them personality after all, but do not use it as you narrate the story.
🚫Abbreviations(e.g., idk, idc, srry, omg, etc.)
II.) God-Modding
III.) Non-Con (fade to black situations, do not go into detail.)
IV.) Incest.
V.) One liners
VI.) Unwanted F-List

✒️Expectations
I.) Please let me know if things come up, you DO NOT have to tell what it is (it's personal). Life & mental health are more important than a roleplay.
II.) Have patience with me as I would have patience with you. I like to take my time when writing to give the quality reply you deserve.
III.) QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
IV.) Let me know your expectations for me.

NOTE (5/5): We have no need to rush, I find joy in sitting and outlining a story. I get very happy when my partner shares their ideas and shows interest in developing our story.

This is OUR story, Let's have fun as we create it from the bottom.
Building a plot and characters together.

➕Additional Information
I.) I just recently turned 19 (this is for those of you who are significantly older than me and would rather roleplay with those around the same age range.)
II.) Friendships and OOC conversations.
-I'm open to making friends and chatting OOC, and if you would rather discuss things in discord then PM me and let me know.
III.) No fandoms this time around.
If you have any questions for anything that wasn't mentioned here, feel free to ask.

RESPOND VIA PM ONLY
Thank you,
C'Zee

Back
Top Bottom