MxF Long-Term Partners wanted! (Seeking Males)

Currently reading:
MxF Long-Term Partners wanted! (Seeking Males)

Insouciance

Valkyrie in training
Local time
Today 11:13 PM
Hello! You can call me Ins. I'm a long-time roleplayer who is currently seeking partners. I'm new and still trying to figure things out, so any nudges in the right direction would be appreciated (Although I did manage to figure out that this is where I would post a request for roleplays on my own. Guess I'm not completely helpless. XD)

I am a multi-paragraph, literate writer. My minimum is four paragraphs, although I can push out more with the right partner.

I'm an adult and would prefer to roleplay with people who are 18+. That said, all characters will be 18+ as well.

Dark themes, sexual content, violence, anything goes. I do have my limits though, as most people do. If you want to know, all you have to do is ask.

I can't claim to have a favorite genre, although I certainly have a few that are on the bottom of the list, and at the top of that list would be slice of life, although fantasy would be a close second. I'm not a huge fan of Sci-Fi or superhero roleplays.

I do have a family and a full-time job, but I can post at least once every other day, sometimes more.

I love, love, love plotting! I constantly have ideas to move the story.

I prefer playing female characters for my main character, but I will play plenty of side characters. I'm comfortable with FxF and MxM for secondary pairings. However, I am not comfortable playing a male in a MxF pairing.

Romance is an absolute must! I won't even lie, I get bored without it. I would also prefer more realistic images for characters. I'm not a huge fan of anime images.

My roleplays range from 80-20% Plot/smut ratio to about 50/50. I absolutely MUST have some story to a roleplay or I will lose interest quickly.

What I'm looking for:

Someone who can reply at least once every other day. More is always welcome, but once every other day is good enough for me.

Someone willing to play the male main character.

Someone who can contribute to the story.

Communication. Please let me know if you're bored or real life is kicking your butt.

Now that I've got that out of the way, onto pairings!

Younger sister x Older Brother's best friend
Married ex-girlfriend x Ex-Boyfriend
Roommates
Best Friend
Wife x Husband's brother/best friend
Childhood friends reunited
Normal Woman x Celebrity

Princess x Knight
Female Knight x Prince/King
Fairy x Human
Valkyrie x Werewolf
Angel x Demon
Vampire x Werewolf
Soulmates

Plots:
Themes: Cheating
Possible polyamorous

They were childhood sweethearts, their relationship starting in middle school during their angsty pre-teen years and continuing on through high school. To the outside world, they were the perfect couple. Their families grew close during the course of their relationship, both sets of parents convinced that the two would grow up, marry, and settle down to raise a family. The hitch in everyone's plan came when Kaylee was accepted to college while her boyfriend was not. He kept tight-lipped about his plans for the future, keeping everything hidden from everyone, including Kaylee. Their families thought he would move with her after graduation, but when he vanished without a word the day after receiving his diploma, no one knew what to say.

His departure from her life left Kaylee heartbroken, but no less determined to head off to college to prepare for her own future. Oddly enough, it wasn't her boyfriend who accompanied her, but her boyfriend's older brother who decided that he would try to make up for the damage his younger brother caused. The two moved in together, both attending classes and working to support themselves. While they grew closer, they did not realize that the one person who had brought them together was off making a name for himself, one that did not connect him to the past that he left behind.

Four years pass and in that time Kaylee's feelings for her first love never truly faded, but she has moved on to find the life she always wanted with his older brother. Shortly before graduating from college, he proposes to her, and Kaylee by all appearances happily says yes. The two plan to move back to their hometown to begin preparing for their wedding and the future that they've planned with one another.

However, fate has a way of destroying the best-laid plans. Shortly after the two settle in back home, the prodigal brother returns. He is devastated to learn that his former love has moved on, and not with just anyone. Betrayed by the woman he'd loved most of his life and his only sibling, he tries to move on as well, finding comfort in the arms of any woman he can find, but it's never enough to erase his memories of the life he'd dreamed of with Kaylee at his side. Now he has a choice to make. Does he go back into the world and hope to find someone who can replace his first love in his heart? Or does he stay and try to convince her to give him another chance, while hurting his only brother?

Themes: Adultery

Growing up in a small coastal town in Maine, Julianna Clayman thought she would live and die within the town's city limits, and growing up, she didn't care. She had met the love of her life in middle school, and thought she could be happy living the same life as her mother; living in the ocean side cottage she grew up in and taking care of guests who stayed at the family's bed and breakfast. It wasn't until her father was diagnosed with cancer that her dreams began to change. When her father passed away, Juls knew she had a mission in life and it wasn't catering to the needs of overanxious city folk in need of a break. Her mission was clear, but that path to it wasn't. She knew what she had to do, but it meant leaving behind the only boy she ever loved and the only home she'd ever known.

She stayed quiet about her plans until she could no longer keep them a secret. On her eighteenth birthday, just weeks before her high school graduation, Juls broke the news to her mother. After graduation, her destiny would no longer reside in their little town, but thousands of miles away at college, and then medical school to become an oncologist. Her mother was supportive, but Juls kept the news a secret from the love of her life until the day before she planned to leave. On their last day together, Juls spent every second with him, silently working up her courage to tell him that she was leaving him to become a doctor. As they said their goodbyes for the night, Juls remained silent as he walked back to his car to head back to his house. She couldn't tell him she was leaving, not to his face. Instead, she wrote him a letter, leaving it tucked into his front door as she drove out of town the next morning.

Leaving him behind was the hardest thing she had to do, and for the first five years, she kept to herself, avoiding dating and men. It was during the second year of medical school that she met a man, one who reminded her of her first love. Cautious, and believing that she didn't deserve a second chance at love, Juls and Sean dated for a full year before things started to get serious. Over the next two years they moved in together and by the end of their third year together got engaged. Money was tight with Juls going to school and Sean the only one working to support both of them, but they managed to have a small wedding. Life was good for them and it got even better once Juls graduated from medical school and landed a job with a thriving medical practice. They were living the dream; great jobs, great friends, and a happy marriage.

All of that came to a screeching halt with a phone call. Juls' mother was diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer's disease. In the early stages of the illness, she could still function, but she was struggling to keep the family business alive. Sean didn't hesitate to put in his notice to move across the country with his wife to help her take care of both her mother and the bed and breakfast that had kept the family afloat for decades. Juls didn't think too much about uprooting her life either, not until she stepped back into town to discover that her first love was there, married and with a family of his own.

Slow Burn

There is always that one family that's the talk of the town. They whisper about the shouting that can be heard from outside the house and the bruises that long sleeves and makeup can't quite cover-up. That was Lanie Dyer's family. Growing up in a small town in the Northeast, Lanie always dreamed of getting away where winter didn't exist. The winter months were always brutal, with her family trapped inside their tiny little shack of a home, living in fear of the man of the house. Inside her home, she was the target of her father's abuse right after her mother got her share. Outside her house, she was a social outcast with only one friend.

For some reason, he never judged her and Lanie was silently grateful for him. She showed her appreciation the best way that she could, helping him work up the courage to ask the girl of his dreams out and working him through every relationship problem that he ran into along the way. After graduation, he worked up the nerve to ask his childhood sweetheart to marry him and she agreed, but when he went to share the news with the girl who'd helped him out, she was nowhere to be found. Of course, everyone knew why. She'd told the world time and time again that she would run away the first chance she got, and when she finally had her opportunity, she took it. Who could blame her? Especially when her mother ends up dead ten years later, murdered by her husband.

It was assumed that Lanie wouldn't come back, but no sooner was her father arrested for the crime and the trial date set, she returns. The entire town is surprised by the changes in her. The once outcast girl has grown up, but rather than living life on the edge the way most abuse victims tend to, she's turned her tragedy into a triumph. While life fell into place for her the moment she left town, the same could not be said for her old friend. Shortly after getting married, he discovers that the girl of his dreams isn't exactly the woman he imagined she was. Their marriage survives over the decade, but his relationship has left a bitter taste in his mouth. Running into Lanie again, he's hopeful that perhaps his old friend can work up a bit of her old magic to help save his marriage. Lanie is happy to help pick up where she'd left off, however, when she finds herself spending more time with her old friend than his wife does, she has to question if his marriage is actually worth trying to salvage.

Emily McAdams is in her senior year of high school, three months shy of graduating and her eighteenth birthday. Her future is promising, with an early acceptance into one of the top nursing schools in the world, and a charmed life that anyone would be envious of. But, her life comes to a halt when her older brother is seriously injured in a car accident. Naturally, she's at his side in the hospital the moment she learns about it, but she's not alone. To her chagrin, his best friend is there as well.

Her brother's best friend has a history that makes a girl like Emily cringe. He's lazy, brash, and above all else, he's a womanizer. What she doesn't know is that there's a reason behind his womanizing, one that she would never guess in a million years. For years he has harbored a fondness for her, her age and her attitude toward him holding him back from ever sharing how he feels. At first, he only watched her, his feelings something akin to a guardian lurking in the shadows, keeping an eye on her, watching as she grew from a happy child to a normal, well-adjusted teenager. It was when she first started dating that his feelings turned from brotherly to something more complex, but he knew deep down that she would never feel anything but resentment toward him.

The accident gives him a chance to grow closer to her, taking up her older sibling's responsibilities to see that she is looked after. Naturally, things are tense between the two. She resents his closeness to her brother and believes that he's using her sibling's accident to use her the way he uses so many women. He takes her ridicule and abuse, never saying a word to her, only letting her speak her mind and say whatever she wants to hurt him. And it does hurt. He doesn't show it, but deep down inside every word that she spews against him is another blow to his heart. His feelings hold true though, believing that if she would take the time to get to know him she would see him differently.

He gets his chance to show his true self to her when he catches her boyfriend abusing her, intervening before the damage can become too great. He saves her and silently vows he will be there to protect her whether she wants it or not. His rescue does not go unappreciated and while Emily loathes the idea of needing protection, it is impossible for her not to feel safer with him around. A pathway to communication is opened between the two, and soon Emily finds that everything she'd ever thought about her brother's best friend was inaccurate.

A relationship blossoms between the two, feelings that have been repressed for years finally rising to the surface to freely be expressed. Life does not work out the way either of them hoped when Emily is faced with the decision of leaving him behind to accomplish her goals or abandoning her dreams to remain with him.

YC has been married to the same woman for nearly 20 years. Unbeknownst to him, his wife has been cheating on him the entire time. He discovers this when he does a DNA test on their only daughter (MC) and discovers that the child he spent the past 18 years raising is not his. Feeling completely betrayed and eager for revenge, he decides there is only one way to get back at his unfaithful wife and that's to have an affair with the girl he believed was his daughter.

Themes: Innocent corrupted

She is the quintessential good girl, partly thanks to her illnesses as a child and her brother's overprotective ways. He was the bad boy, leaving a trail of broken hearts and police reports in his wake. They had one thing in common; her older brother. For as long as she could remember, he'd been a part of her life through her brother and the crush she harbored on him only grew through the years. For the longest time, he remained oblivious to the longing looks and the subtle glances she threw in his direction, always fully aware of his best friend's position between her and the rest of the world. He finally catches on to her crush, understanding that her bashful manner and inability to look him in the eye has nothing at all to do with her shyness and everything to do with the tender feelings she has for him. The thought of a sweet girl like her feeling anything for him confuses him, but with the knowledge comes another understanding he cannot ignore. His position in her brother's life allows him access to her that no other can claim and it isn't long until he's trying to take all that she's willing to give him.

He knew he couldn't use her and break her heart the way that he did every other girl, yet he also knew he could not be with her; nor did he want to. The plan? To use her as much and as often as she would allow, until she finally grew tired of his dirty ways. What he didn't expect was to feel like something than a waste of space whenever he was with her. Nothing could have prepared him for the way she made him feel, as if he could be something to someone and that his dark past wasn't held against him. The harder he tries to push her away, the deeper she burrows under his skin until he can no longer picture a life without her.

Innocent corrupted
Slow Burn
Age difference (No more than 10 years)
Living with her older sister Ariel and her fiancé, Isabella has noticed a bit of unrest in their relationship. While Ariel is at work and at school, Issy is left alone with him, watching him brood at the loss of attention from his fiancé. Taking pity on him, she tries to give him the attention her older sister doesn't, at first sitting down to have meals with him, then eventually dragging him out of the house on little day trips that she thinks he'll enjoy. They form a bond that she believes is simply platonic. They begin to confide in one another, sharing secrets that they don't dare share with anyone else.

They fall into a routine that does not involve Ariel, and the woman doesn't even take notice, too preoccupied with her career and her future which is supposed to involve him. Things between Issy and her future brother in law begin to blossom, an attraction forming that neither of them could have predicted due to the difference in their ages. Things come to a head when Ariel has to leave town for a month for work, leaving Issy alone with her fiancé. At first, the two try to fight their attraction for their own reasons. They tempt fate far too often, but eventually, they refuse to give in.

However, when Ariel returns and things become more strained than ever before, he can no longer fight the attraction he feels for Isabella. He goes to her, after a huge fight with Ariel and they both finally cave to their desires but don't know where to go from there. He wants to move on with his life, with Issy at his side, but she still refuses to hurt her sister any more.

Valkyrie, the choosers of the fallen, often thought of as the angels of the battlefield who carried the souls of warriors from the battlefield into the afterlife. For a time, in a war-torn world, that was their purpose. The brave, courageous souls who fought valiantly against their enemy were whisked away into a life of eternal glory. The Valkyrie took pride in their work, boasting of the great warriors they'd carried into the heavens and for a while, they were at peace. However, as the world around them began to change and war became less about protecting one's country against invaders and more about gaining lands and power, their roles began to change. They no longer carried the souls of warriors into the afterlife but fought beside those they deemed righteous in hopes of returning balance to a world where evil began to flourish.

The human population began to expand, pushing the Valkyrie to learn of new ways of blending in. But they were not alone. Their kind, along with the other races that wandered around the world became little more than stories told to children at bedtime. As humans beliefs in races outside their own dwindled, the others took to the shadows, finding ways of hiding among the humans or avoiding them altogether.

However, not all were content to simply blend in and co-exist and a divide began to form. The Divine considered the protectors of mankind and the world they created, wished to live in harmony, left to their own devices. The Chaos, however, wished to enslave humans. With their superior strength and extended lifetimes, they believed humans should serve them and bow to their wills. The strife between the two factions has lasted over the centuries and until recently, has been kept hidden from man. In this day and age, keeping things hidden isn't quite as easy as it once was. With technology everywhere and the struggles between the two faction erupting into violence more and more frequently, it is only a matter of time until humans discover they are not alone, nor are they safe.

This is how we find Tove, a lone Valkyrie who has long since abandoned her purpose and her kin. Neither Divine nor Chaos, Tove is one of the few neutral beings left who has not taken a stance. Her only goal is to simply live out the rest of her days in peace without getting involved in the mess. That's not to say the Valkyrie doesn't have problems of her own though. With her kin pleading with her to join with them, and Chaos agents constantly pursuing her, Tove barely gets a minute of peace.

Enter YC (Race can be discussed). Given the task to convince Tove to join with Chaos, his work is made infinitely harder when his clan attacks the Valkyrie coven completely unprovoked, slaughter all but Tove and leaving him with a difficult decision. Does he continue to try to convince Tove to join Chaos? Or does he turn his back on his clan to protect the only surviving Valkyrie?

-A polyamorous relationship between a woman and two brothers
-Something similar to the first book of the Immortals After Dark series
-Unhappily married neighbors starting up an affair
-Anything involving a struggle for dominance
-Anything involving sexual blackmail
-An affair between a married older man and his babysitter
-Always up for a story about reunited ex's, preferably with one or both married.
-Adultery of any kind
-Anything involving step-relatives

Fandoms:
Stargate SG1
American Gods
Dark Tower (Both the movie and book!)
Marvel
Into the Badlands
Final Fantasy VII

I will probably add more later on, but for now, that's what I have. If interested, feel free to send me a PM.

Last edited:
New Plots:

When her parents decide to buy n old, run down motel just outside of Las Vegas, her father enlists the help of his much younger stepbrother. The last time MC had seen him, she had been ten years old and he hadn't made much of an impression. However, when they meet again the attraction is instantaneous. She doesn't care that her step-uncle has a bit of a past, she pursues him anyway; not that he puts up much of a fight. Because of connection to each other, they keep the relationship secret and everything works out. That is until the first body turns up in the woods just outside the motel.

Because of his history, he's the first person the police look at i. She could easily pass as his alibi, but he refuses to let her, wanting to protect her from the fallout if their relationship is discovered. As the bodies begin to pile up, they are faced with a choice; come clean or find out who is the real murderer.

Her father died when she was young. When she was sixteen, her mother gets married to a younger man (28-3 with the mother being in her 40's and the daughter being 18.) However, just as she's about to start college, her stepfather loses his job and struggles to find a new one. Her mother becomes the breadwinner of the house, leaving little time for her or her stepfather. It isn't just longer hours at the office that keeps her mother away. There is a strain in the marriage due to the age difference. The affection is lacking and it begin to drive a wedge between husband and wife.

And that's where his stepdaughter comes in. At first it starts off as innocent. They snuggle on the couch while watching TV or he enters her room to kiss her goodnight. But as his wife continues to pull away from him, his affection toward his stepdaughter begins to shift into something that's not fatherly.

Back
Top Bottom