MxF Long term, plots inside

Currently reading:
MxF Long term, plots inside

Adaline

Duke
Local time
Today 10:26 AM
Hi, if you have took time out of your day or night to have a look at my ideas thank you and I hope something grabs your attention.

I have been roleplaying for around 4 years, I have done from horror, action, fantasy and romance based stories. Long term and short but I am looking for long term at the moment. I usually submit 3+ paragraphs at a time. When it comes to smut I am perfectly fine with it but I do love a storyline where I become attached to my character and yours. Not in a creepy way haha, like reading a book or comic.

The most common (can come up with a story in private)
Demon/Devil x Human
Fallen angel / Angel x Human
Knight x Princess
Werewolf x Hunter
Assassin (M) x Target (F)
Boss x Worker
Best friends
Roommates

My own idea that I would like to do we can change anything to your liking.

The contract-
Her life was as perfect and calm as it could be, working Monday to Friday and having her own time at the weekends. Planning a future with her loving and loyal boyfriend, or that's what she thought of him until she saw his true colours.
He was selfish, a talented liar but what made these things worse was that he was connected to the crime in the city. The next in line to lead the gang Venom, Adaline was hidden from all of this until she was the one who saw her boyfriend kill another man who wouldnt betray his own leader (YC).
She ran, she ran till she was just about to enter the police station before she was grabbed by your men to only be taken to you. Where Adaline binds herself into a contract to bring down her ex lover so her own life would be spared.

Please inbox me to discuss more and if you have any ideas you would like to share I am all ears.

Back
Top Bottom