All long-term rps; fandom or original; novella✧˚ · .

Currently reading:
All long-term rps; fandom or original; novella✧˚ · .

Luc

the moth
Local time
Today 11:19 AM
Pronouns
they/them
:・゚✧:・゚
daemon-forum0.png
about me
i am not well-known, but the characters i roleplay are.
my name is
Luc and i have been roleplaying for 5-6 years now. i started on a few cursed apps and then found my way to tumblr, discord and then here. i'm a working college student with bouts of mental illness (so just the regular package), so i need a day or two to get a reply out. if i need more i'll let you know. my want to rp completely comes from my investment into characters, the plot and setting, etc.
if you find yourself in need of ghosting or just a break, let me know.
i am advanced-literate to novella. something i view as my roleplaying staple is how in-depth my writing goes into portraying a character. everything matters to me in my response, the meter of the sentence, its length or shortness, the format of the lines and paragraphs themselves, etc. everything i craft i want to be proud of, so i try to take my time with it. please allow me to do so. i try to provide an experience, not rapid-fire one-liners.
unfortunately, i mainly if not absolutely roleplay canon characters. that being said i've been known to roleplay oc x oc, but i usually would ask to have it placed in a fandom world or a world that we create together.
here are some examples of these writing processes in action. [
x] , [x]
i know sex in roleplay is a bit of a big deal. i am asexual, so understand that i have no drive for it where there might be for you. i am uncomfortable writing these scenes in some instances, but in others where i like the characters and their relationship feels earned i am okay with it. know that i have not written smut before, so if it comes out awkward i offer beforehand sincere apologies.
i have a preference for m x m, but any combination is fine. i usually try to mix in m x m somehow, as it unfortunately works really well as a tragic plot device (thanks achilles and patroclus). i really don't care what the pairing is as long as the characters actually fit well together, have chemistry and interests, etc. please do not make your character tailor-made to mine. that shit gets boring really fast.
i am majoring in psychology and i bring that knowledge with me everywhere i go; this is most obviously seen in how i write characters. i am brutally, honestly and boldly realistic in my character's psychology, as well as their own traumas. while i will always respect my partner's limits, there are things that are fundamental to my characters that i cannot change (non-con, torture, experimentation, c-ptsd, murder, etc). if this proves uncomfortable to you please let me know beforehand. it is never my intention to make anyone uncomfortable. as said before, however, some of these things i cannot change because of my character interpretation and we'd have to move on to something else entirely, if not stop the roleplay.
i have no limits when it comes to gore, violence, or ugly realities. the only condition i have is being open to over-communication and respect if my limits change. this also goes vice-versa. i am not an unrealistic bitch who acts like there was more to the signed fine-print as if there was a signature at all, as i hope neither are you.
i've been known to leave 3000+ word excitement dms in people's inboxes. if you aren't here for all the joys roleplay has to offer i'm sure there's someone else better fitting a post down.
in addendum, please provide only real life face-claims, or art where the face is realistically proportioned/rendered.

geralt-forum0.png
about you
in my years of experience i've found that its hard to get a good roleplay going without finding a connection with the other person. for me, i share my takes on characters, how they might react in certain situations, etc. i send memes and i make moodboards. i have a character database that i intend to keep accurate and update through our plot, i create logs to better understand my character's progression in our story and make sure they react realistically consistently. while i don't ask for this similar amount of effort because frankly what i do is absurd, i do ask for similar levels of excitement. there is a reason my roleplays are few and far between. i pour a lot into what i make, and i always value quality over quantity. i just ask that we both try to find and repeatedly meet a level of quality we've both set.
please enter my dms knowing that i am interested in long-term roleplays only. like most i desire complex characters and plot. give me some good character faults and complex familial dynamics and i'll happily hand over mine.
when messaging me in context to this forum, please give a little more insight into what you're interested in. as much as i love "how do you do"'s, we'd have a much easier conversation in general chat.
please be able to match my writing length. like many others i agree that quantity does not mean quality. an adept wordsmith can achieve just as much if not more than those who write lengthy responses. despite this, i've seen that i prefer character introspection and the flaunt of a writer's wrist. i like to gush over my partner's responses because i appreciate when the amount of time i've put into my work is recognized. i also believe in complimenting what you think deserves to be complimented. false niceties are a pet peeve and i despise it when my partner feels like they need to praise what i do or they require i must praise them. just give me the good shit is all i ask.
when messaging me please provide some writing examples. please also write in third person. all i'll say is please provide proper pacing and grammar.
as i mainly roleplay canon characters, i understand that my interpretations might not jive with yours. if my character does something you don't agree with or you don't like, let me know. i'll be happy to have a discussion about why they've done the things they have and i'll rewrite it if its necessary.
finally, just because you've messaged me or we've been talking doesn't mean there is 100% commitment. if you aren't feeling it or i'm not feeling it, we can try again with something else or stop and try again in the future, if at all. i'm not scared to admit that i'm picky, and when i roleplay i try to become friends with my partner. if you aren't interested in that than there are others out there for you.
i will respect your boundaries. i expect the same.

please dm if you're interested, i won't check here.

thranduil-forum0.png
extras

frankly, i've got too many fandoms to list.
my main go-tos are marvel since it contains so much, the witcher, game of thrones, star wars and a dabble of middle-earth.
i'm on the biggest Last of Us kick i've had in years. if you'd let me do anything in the fandom, (ellie related hopefully : ) ) i would be forever in your debt. i prefer the games :)
my favorite characters to roleplay are
bucky barnes, matt murdock, geralt of trivia, din djarin, daemon targaryen, and legolas.
i've got some video game properties on here too. i know that practically everyone on this site has played dragon age. my other main three are mass effect, the last of us part i and ii, red dead redemption 2, and cyberpunk 2077.
i keep all my character profiles and roleplay logs offsite on a platform called notion. i will happily share and gush over my database if you're interested.
dm me for my entire fandom list [:

if i've missed anything (which i totally have) i'll come back to periodically edit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom