Looking for a couple long-term RP's!

Currently reading:
Looking for a couple long-term RP's!

Local time
Today 6:43 AM
Hello all! I haven't roleplayed in a long time, but I'm very eager to get back into it. Since it's been a long time, I don't think I can write super meaty, like tons of paragraphs, but I'd like to think I can write a good few. I would prefer my partner could write at least one solid paragraph, preferably two, but I also understand writer's block, and just generally being out of it, so I am okay with the occasional reply that's just a couple sentences.

Also a quick disclaimer, I'm not looking to write a story that's heavily focused around romance. I'm okay with it as a side plot, but I'm not interested in a plot revolving around romance.

Another disclaimer, I'm not really interested in writing about fictional universes that already exist, I'd like to build my own/ build with my partner. There are some exceptions, but very, very few.

I'm also not interested in writing any sexually explicit material, as I'm currently not single. However, I am okay with pretty detailed gore.

I'd like at least one reply a week, but I do understand life happens. I work full time, I get it. I generally will try to reply at least once every couple of days. Some weeks I could be able to reply a couple times a day, or just once a week.

I also enjoy talking with my roleplay partner outside of the roleplay, making friends is always nice.

I have some vague ideas for plots, but nothing really fleshed out. I think it would be really fun to create a world with my partner, and discuss ideas OOC.

I'd like to roleplay in a post-apocalyptic setting, whether it includes zombies or not haha. I'm also interested in a medieval setting of sorts, realistic, or more fantasy-like. I'd also love to try a cowboy roleplay, or even just a story set in the 1800's. Like I said, I've got some vague ideas, but nothing too specific. If you have more fleshed out ideas, I would love to hear them!

If you're interested, go ahead and shoot me a PM! Thanks for taking the time to read and consider :)

Back
Top Bottom