MxM Looking for a long term detailed RP |Plots and Ideas|

Currently reading:
MxM Looking for a long term detailed RP |Plots and Ideas|

Your_Siren

Knight
Local time
Today 4:50 PM
Hello! As my title says I'm really looking for a detailed and long term RP. I love to write and I hope I can find someone else who does as well. I have been rping for many years now, probably longer than some here have been alive. I'm active on other sites but I am casting my net out further in hopes of finding new people. I consider myself to be between literate and adv-lit. It really depends on my partner though. I tend to give as good as I've been given so if you write me a novel length post you'll get one in return. If I'm not trying to go all out my posts tend to be 3-4 paragraphs but I can go over 10 paragraphs. In my rps I like character development, plot twists, romance, smut and action. All the fun things. I'm hoping to find a partner who also enjoys these things and will be up for plotting out an RP with me. Ideally the RP would take place over private messages.

Frequency: I normally post at least once a day though it's not unusual for me to post multiple times a day. Would really like someone who can post often but I'll happily write with those who can only post a few times a week. I have multiple partners who only post once a month and don't need more of those lol.
Length: 3-10 paragraphs depending on what's happening the story and how much you post.
Ghosting: It happens. I get it. Typically I'll message you once if I don't hear from you after a certain period of time but after that I'll let it happen.
Kinks: Sex in public places, biting, big guys with smaller guys, top being the smaller male, rough sex, power bottoms, service tops.
Writing Sample:
The clean up of the room went by swiftly. He was an old pro at it by now. A benefit of being the only person who worked in the building was that everything went exactly where he wanted it. He never had to hunt for supplies. Sam was just putting the man's belongings into a container when a groan drew his attention back across the room. It seemed his patient was awake at last. Samuel hadn't been particularly worried about the man not waking up yet it was always kind of a relief when he did. It was so easy to miss a head injury in these cases. Samuel was modest and so he wouldn't say it about himself but he was a good doctor. With his limited equipment he had at his disposal he has been able to help a lot of people in the four years he had been here. There would always be patients that can't be saved. Even in the perfect environment that was true. Less people died needlessly since he had been trapped here though. The only silver lining in this hellish situation was that he was genuinely helping people who needed it. Even if many did bring it onto themselves.

That the first words out of his patients mouth was a request that clearly didn't surprise Samuel. No signs of shock or annoyance passed across those tired green eyes. He might as well have asked for a glass of water or another blanket. Because what else was a junky going to ask for? Sam wasn't an idiot. He had seen the tale tell signs on the magpies body. The well used skin where needles often pierced to get that high. That didn't make him any less deserving of help in Samuel's eyes. Even if he didn't approve of taking hard drugs for recreational use. Not that he was in any position to criticize anyone over that. Not even he was immune to the need for escaping that smothering darkness that came to haunt him at times.

"No, I don't have any White Wing," Samuel told him plainly. There might have been some in the bag earlier but even he wasn't foolish enough to give those away for free to patients. "I will give you something for the pain though. I just have to look you over first okay?" He spoke calmly to the man in hopes of keeping him from getting agitated. Sam had seen before what happens when you deny a junky drugs. Sam couldn't exactly see the man leaping up out of the bed to attack him over it. At least not for a little while still as it would take him time to get his strength back. Samuel would give him his pain killers before he reached that point though. "Just a quick check up and I'll help you out."

There was a stool in the corner which Sam reached for now to plant beneath himself. It only took a flap of one of his wings to wheel him closer so that he was sitting beside the bed. Perched on the stool his knees were even with the top of the mattress his patient laid on which put his head high enough to be able to examine the man without crawling over him. Beside the bed was a table covered with a metal tray. An array of basic medical equipment was neatly laid out for him all within easy reach. Now he picked up the stethoscope and placed the ends in his ears. "I want you to take as deep of a breath as you can for me," Samuel explained. He rubbed the metal end of the stethoscope on the sleeve of his shirt to warm it before placing it on his chest. "Don't hurt yourself if you feel pain though." His eyes had a distant look to them while he listened to the young man's heart and lungs. Despite the tired look on his face (only make up could cover that), he didn't feel exhausted anymore. It was when he was working that Samuel was really in his element. He could push through anything if he had someone in need of him. In this state he could work till he collapsed though he had yet to reach that point before fortunately. In these moments nothing else mattered to him except the person before him.

"Can you tell me how you're feeling?" Sam asked him once he had finished listening. "Other than 'like shit'." Clearly that was an answer he had often been given. Obviously no one was going to tell him they felt just fine but saying they felt like shit or hurt didn't help him. "Any light headedness or nausea?" He clarified, still curious about any potential brain injuries though if he woke up asking for drugs He worked as quickly as he could. Ticking things off a mental list that he needed to go over before he lost the man to either unconsciousness or a drug induced trance. Even as he got what information he could out of the man he was mentally judging his weight in preparation of getting him something. An IV and a saline bag would be needed as well. "And can you tell me your name?" He asked though he wasn't sure if the patient would give that or not. Some outsiders were weird when it came to revealing any information about themselves to him. Not that Sam could exactly do anything with the information. He understood the paranoia even if it was unnecessary towards him.
Craving: Yakuza related, Fallout or Dragon Riders

Pairings (I can play either)
Dragon (shape shifters or ferals welcome) x Rider
Prince x Knight
Prince x Servant
King x Concubine
Body Guard x Client
Neko x Human
Injured thug x Person who helps them
Corpo x Nomad
Corpo x Street Kid
Street Kid x Nomad
Mafia/Yakuza boss x Body Guard
Priest/healer x Warrior

Random things I like:
Born to serve (I really like stories where one family has been serving the other for generations)
Height differences
Romance
Power Bottoms
Service Tops
Epic quests
Anthros
Yakuza
Love/Lust at first sight
Big Cities
Jealousy
Protective lovers
Damsel in distress (or male equivalent)
Plot driven rps
Taming bad boys
Slice of life
Small Tops
Nekos (craving)
Status differences
Cyberpunk
Skyrim
Characters deeply in love
Magic
High Fantasy
Fight Scenes
Magical Bonds between two
Elves
Orcs
Enemies to lovers
Trapped in a MMO

What I don't RP
All of these are hard nos for acting out in the RP but some I don't mind some of them happening in the story. Such as I don't want to rp out a rape scene but we can say it happened or has happened. Or I don't mind if one character is in an abusive relationship they need out of, I just do not want to have that be the focus.

Rape
BDSM
Sissification
Master/Slave
Mind Control
Giants
Vore
Cuckolding
Harem
Incest
Noncon
Pregnancy
MPreg
Scat
First Person
Abusive Relationships

Plots - All of these can be adjusted. If I don't specifically use YC/MC then I'm good playing either role.

Doctor X Thug/Fighter
I picture YC as the type that makes their living fighting in underground street fights but it could be their just in a gang and get in a fight. One day after a particularly bad fight YC collapses in an alley and is found by MC, a doctor who runs a local clinic. He takes him back to his place and patches him up. From there I can see YC frequently stopping by to get himself patched up by MC or to just get some rest. I kind of think of it like he's a stray cat MC fed once who frequently returns. Eventually he's pretty much shacked up with the doctor as MC tames YC but the relationship draws some unwanted attention among those who live in the underground, especially when he starts to think maybe he'd like to live his life a little less dangerously.

Fallout Plot 1
For whatever reason a vault dweller is kicked out of their vault and left to fend for themselves in the wasteland. They're saved from certain death by a wanderer who takes pity on the poor fool. The wanderer is skilled in combat and survival so they help the clueless vault dweller learn to survive in this harsh world. Sex could be used as a form of payment if we don't want this done out of the goodness of their heart. Maybe the wanderer is on a mission and the vault dweller is forced to tag along and gets caught up in their fight. They could have a useful ability like hacking or working with robotics that they find useful. Or maybe their savior is actually a slaver who originally planned to lead their victim somewhere to be sold but has a change of heart after spending too much time around the trusting idiot.

Fallout Plot 2 (Craving)
Character one is a badass of the Wasteland. Maybe they're a mercenary or a bounty hunter. Or something worse. Regardless they are well known and naturally have many enemies. In the Wasteland there is a settlement or city that Character One likes to frequent when he is in the area and that is because of Character 2. Character 2 is just trying to carve out a life for themselves in this hostile world. They could own a inn or bar, maybe a merchant or even the town's doctor. There has always been an attraction between the two of them and when Character One passes through town he knows he can always claim a spot in Two's bed for the few days he is there. A bit of lovin', relaxation and rest then back on the road again. His frequent visits don't go unnoticed though and his enemies decide to use this as a way to hurt him. Our RP can start a couple ways I think. Maybe do a bit with them before the attack to establish the characters and form a bond between them. Then from there either Character One arrives mid attack and saves Two or he arrives to find nothing but ruins but discovers that some of the people were taken to be sold as slaves and we start with him catching up to the group. After that maybe Character Two has family they can stay with to be safe but they live across the Wasteland so One decides to take him there himself or maybe they just end up sticking together for whatever reasons they decide. One still has enemies out to get him and maybe Two is looking for a bit of revenge now too.

Prince x Knight (or someone else rescuing them)
A prince is sent on a mission of peace to discuss a treaty with a nation that they've always had high tensions with. Something goes wrong in the meeting and the group is attacked. The only ones to escape are the prince and one of the knights who had been sent to protect the group. They have important information that will turn the tide of battle in favor for them but first they need to get home. Along the way they are hunted by the enemy who wants them dead. Of course they also start to develop feelings for one another. This could be either low or high fantasy, I like both!

Mage x Warrior (Enemies to Lovers)
A nation of mages has begun a campaign of war to conquer all the other nations. Nations who do not have mages are beginning to fall one by one and the ones who remain are beginning to get desperate. After a terrible storm a figure dressed in the mage uniform of the invaders washes up on the shore of one of these countries where he is found instantly captured and brought for questioning (or torture!). Eventually the mage reveals the secret of his emperors strength and that there is an artifact that can bring about an end in the war once in for all his people are out looking for. This artifact could be something that boosts power, gives others magical abilities, whatever. The mage is kept prisoner but is forced to go along with a team who want to find the artifact first. The mage could just be forced to stay prisoner the whole time or maybe they make a deal that has them willing to work with them. Or maybe he's just pretending to work with them till he can double cross them and return to his own people. He doesn't expect to start developing feelings for the warrior that keeps guard over him though or the way it will complicate his resolve. (I'll be honest, I've done this a handful of times and it never got past the interrogation phase in any. Would love to give this a proper go)

Final Fantasy X (OCs - Summoner x Guardian)
The basic plot of FFX is there is a great evil that is ravaging the world and the only way to stop it is for Summoners to journey across the land visiting temples and praying to receive great powers that will defeat the evil. They are accompanied by a guardian who defends the summoner, or it could be multiple guardians. At the end of the journey we find out that the Summoner is always killed in order to defeat the evil though it will always return. I would LOVE to rp something like this, either in the world of Spira or in another world entirely. It doesn't have to be exactly the same, just a general premise of a person going on a quest to inherit powers to save the world alongside their protector. The protector could be a childhood friend, a sibling or even a stranger who becomes indebted to them. Maybe they know from a start the the one who defeats it will die and it's considered their duty/honor to do so at first and it becomes more difficult to continue on as the pair grow close. Or it could be a bombshell at a later date. (Note; This doesn't HAVE to be set in the FFX universe, we can steal the idea and put it into another world.)

Yakuza (Craving)
The head of a powerful family is murdered and naturally it should fall to his son to take up leadership. Unfortunately his father's murderer has taken the chance to seize the seat for himself as the son was away during the events. He comes home expecting to step into his fathers shoes only to find everything has been taken from him save for a few loyal allies. The other character could be his body guard or perhaps even one of his fathers body guards or someone else within the organization. Together they claw their way back into world of the Yakuza to get revenge and take back what was stolen. Lots of potential for different characters and stories in this one. No matter how they choose to go about it the road to victory wont be easy and they'll need to rely on one another.

Prince/Servant (Craving)
YC is the crown prince of the kingdom and he has finally found the love of his life. Only his love is a servant. And not just a servant but a lowly neko at that! In this world people with cat ears and tails are common and they even had a country of their own. When that country was taken over though it's people were left to seek refuge in other kingdoms. There they are given the lowliest jobs and are considered little more than slaves. It would normally be unheard of one actually serving a prince directly but a last minute staffing shortage sent the neko in with the princes morning breakfast. From there both of their lives would change forever. (I'll be upfront, this was originally an RP that I was in that died instantly. I just want an excuse to play this sweet boy again.)

Last edited:
Hello.
I love your plots you have written down. I've been RPing for a long time (since neopets became a thing at first) and its continued. I like one on one role plays because I like to take time with my reply and make them substantial. Plus you can take the time to ask OOC about something going on in the story or plot out ideas. I like seeing your likes and the NO GOs because thats helpful. I feel the same. I was RPing with someone and they did stuff to my character that I was not ok with.

I can reply once a day at least. I did see that RPing in the private chats on this board isn't allowed so maybe a different way to communicate if you want. Im open. Here or I've RPed over email and IM. Whatever works.

I have a love for MxM myself though I'm OK with MxF or Trans/non binary.

I really like the Doctor/fighter, Prince/Knight or Yakuza. I dont know fall out (sorry) well.

I dont expect perfect grammer or spelling. We're not perfect beings.

Im pretty open to things and I'd say your No Gos are mine also so thats good. During RPs I encourage OOC talks to check in and ask questions. I know some people find it a buzz kill, but I find it helps keep the story going.

Anyways. If it sounds like a match hit me up and we can hash things out.
If not, have fun RPing and good luck on the RP partner hunt.

Hello! As my title says I'm really looking for a detailed and long term RP. I love to write and I hope I can find someone else who does as well. I have been rping for many years now, probably longer than some here have been alive. I'm active on other sites but I am casting my net out further in hopes of finding new people. I consider myself to be between literate and adv-lit. It really depends on my partner though. I tend to give as good as I've been given so if you write me a novel length post you'll get one in return. If I'm not trying to go all out my posts tend to be 3-4 paragraphs but I can go over 10 paragraphs. In my rps I like character development, plot twists, romance, smut and action. All the fun things. I'm hoping to find a partner who also enjoys these things and will be up for plotting out an RP with me. Ideally the RP would take place over private messages.

Frequency: I normally post at least once a day though it's not unusual for me to post multiple times a day. Would really like someone who can post often but I'll happily write with those who can only post a few times a week. I have multiple partners who only post once a month and don't need more of those lol.
Length: 3-10 paragraphs depending on what's happening the story and how much you post.
Ghosting: It happens. I get it. Typically I'll message you once if I don't hear from you after a certain period of time but after that I'll let it happen.
Kinks: Sex in public places, biting, big guys with smaller guys, top being the smaller male, rough sex, power bottoms, service tops.
Writing Sample:
The clean up of the room went by swiftly. He was an old pro at it by now. A benefit of being the only person who worked in the building was that everything went exactly where he wanted it. He never had to hunt for supplies. Sam was just putting the man's belongings into a container when a groan drew his attention back across the room. It seemed his patient was awake at last. Samuel hadn't been particularly worried about the man not waking up yet it was always kind of a relief when he did. It was so easy to miss a head injury in these cases. Samuel was modest and so he wouldn't say it about himself but he was a good doctor. With his limited equipment he had at his disposal he has been able to help a lot of people in the four years he had been here. There would always be patients that can't be saved. Even in the perfect environment that was true. Less people died needlessly since he had been trapped here though. The only silver lining in this hellish situation was that he was genuinely helping people who needed it. Even if many did bring it onto themselves.

That the first words out of his patients mouth was a request that clearly didn't surprise Samuel. No signs of shock or annoyance passed across those tired green eyes. He might as well have asked for a glass of water or another blanket. Because what else was a junky going to ask for? Sam wasn't an idiot. He had seen the tale tell signs on the magpies body. The well used skin where needles often pierced to get that high. That didn't make him any less deserving of help in Samuel's eyes. Even if he didn't approve of taking hard drugs for recreational use. Not that he was in any position to criticize anyone over that. Not even he was immune to the need for escaping that smothering darkness that came to haunt him at times.

"No, I don't have any White Wing," Samuel told him plainly. There might have been some in the bag earlier but even he wasn't foolish enough to give those away for free to patients. "I will give you something for the pain though. I just have to look you over first okay?" He spoke calmly to the man in hopes of keeping him from getting agitated. Sam had seen before what happens when you deny a junky drugs. Sam couldn't exactly see the man leaping up out of the bed to attack him over it. At least not for a little while still as it would take him time to get his strength back. Samuel would give him his pain killers before he reached that point though. "Just a quick check up and I'll help you out."

There was a stool in the corner which Sam reached for now to plant beneath himself. It only took a flap of one of his wings to wheel him closer so that he was sitting beside the bed. Perched on the stool his knees were even with the top of the mattress his patient laid on which put his head high enough to be able to examine the man without crawling over him. Beside the bed was a table covered with a metal tray. An array of basic medical equipment was neatly laid out for him all within easy reach. Now he picked up the stethoscope and placed the ends in his ears. "I want you to take as deep of a breath as you can for me," Samuel explained. He rubbed the metal end of the stethoscope on the sleeve of his shirt to warm it before placing it on his chest. "Don't hurt yourself if you feel pain though." His eyes had a distant look to them while he listened to the young man's heart and lungs. Despite the tired look on his face (only make up could cover that), he didn't feel exhausted anymore. It was when he was working that Samuel was really in his element. He could push through anything if he had someone in need of him. In this state he could work till he collapsed though he had yet to reach that point before fortunately. In these moments nothing else mattered to him except the person before him.

"Can you tell me how you're feeling?" Sam asked him once he had finished listening. "Other than 'like shit'." Clearly that was an answer he had often been given. Obviously no one was going to tell him they felt just fine but saying they felt like shit or hurt didn't help him. "Any light headedness or nausea?" He clarified, still curious about any potential brain injuries though if he woke up asking for drugs He worked as quickly as he could. Ticking things off a mental list that he needed to go over before he lost the man to either unconsciousness or a drug induced trance. Even as he got what information he could out of the man he was mentally judging his weight in preparation of getting him something. An IV and a saline bag would be needed as well. "And can you tell me your name?" He asked though he wasn't sure if the patient would give that or not. Some outsiders were weird when it came to revealing any information about themselves to him. Not that Sam could exactly do anything with the information. He understood the paranoia even if it was unnecessary towards him.
Craving: Yakuza related, Fallout or Dragon Riders

Pairings (I can play either)
Dragon (shape shifters or ferals welcome) x Rider
Prince x Knight
Prince x Servant
King x Concubine
Body Guard x Client
Neko x Human
Injured thug x Person who helps them
Corpo x Nomad
Corpo x Street Kid
Street Kid x Nomad
Mafia/Yakuza boss x Body Guard
Priest/healer x Warrior

Random things I like:
Born to serve (I really like stories where one family has been serving the other for generations)
Height differences
Romance
Power Bottoms
Service Tops
Epic quests
Anthros
Yakuza
Love/Lust at first sight
Big Cities
Jealousy
Protective lovers
Damsel in distress (or male equivalent)
Plot driven rps
Taming bad boys
Slice of life
Small Tops
Nekos (craving)
Status differences
Cyberpunk
Skyrim
Characters deeply in love
Magic
High Fantasy
Fight Scenes
Magical Bonds between two
Elves
Orcs
Enemies to lovers
Trapped in a MMO

What I don't RP
All of these are hard nos for acting out in the RP but some I don't mind some of them happening in the story. Such as I don't want to rp out a rape scene but we can say it happened or has happened. Or I don't mind if one character is in an abusive relationship they need out of, I just do not want to have that be the focus.

Rape
BDSM
Sissification
Master/Slave
Mind Control
Giants
Vore
Cuckolding
Harem
Incest
Noncon
Pregnancy
MPreg
Scat
First Person
Abusive Relationships

Plots - All of these can be adjusted. If I don't specifically use YC/MC then I'm good playing either role.

Doctor X Thug/Fighter
I picture YC as the type that makes their living fighting in underground street fights but it could be their just in a gang and get in a fight. One day after a particularly bad fight YC collapses in an alley and is found by MC, a doctor who runs a local clinic. He takes him back to his place and patches him up. From there I can see YC frequently stopping by to get himself patched up by MC or to just get some rest. I kind of think of it like he's a stray cat MC fed once who frequently returns. Eventually he's pretty much shacked up with the doctor as MC tames YC but the relationship draws some unwanted attention among those who live in the underground, especially when he starts to think maybe he'd like to live his life a little less dangerously.

Fallout Plot 1
For whatever reason a vault dweller is kicked out of their vault and left to fend for themselves in the wasteland. They're saved from certain death by a wanderer who takes pity on the poor fool. The wanderer is skilled in combat and survival so they help the clueless vault dweller learn to survive in this harsh world. Sex could be used as a form of payment if we don't want this done out of the goodness of their heart. Maybe the wanderer is on a mission and the vault dweller is forced to tag along and gets caught up in their fight. They could have a useful ability like hacking or working with robotics that they find useful. Or maybe their savior is actually a slaver who originally planned to lead their victim somewhere to be sold but has a change of heart after spending too much time around the trusting idiot.

Fallout Plot 2 (Craving)
Character one is a badass of the Wasteland. Maybe they're a mercenary or a bounty hunter. Or something worse. Regardless they are well known and naturally have many enemies. In the Wasteland there is a settlement or city that Character One likes to frequent when he is in the area and that is because of Character 2. Character 2 is just trying to carve out a life for themselves in this hostile world. They could own a inn or bar, maybe a merchant or even the town's doctor. There has always been an attraction between the two of them and when Character One passes through town he knows he can always claim a spot in Two's bed for the few days he is there. A bit of lovin', relaxation and rest then back on the road again. His frequent visits don't go unnoticed though and his enemies decide to use this as a way to hurt him. Our RP can start a couple ways I think. Maybe do a bit with them before the attack to establish the characters and form a bond between them. Then from there either Character One arrives mid attack and saves Two or he arrives to find nothing but ruins but discovers that some of the people were taken to be sold as slaves and we start with him catching up to the group. After that maybe Character Two has family they can stay with to be safe but they live across the Wasteland so One decides to take him there himself or maybe they just end up sticking together for whatever reasons they decide. One still has enemies out to get him and maybe Two is looking for a bit of revenge now too.

Prince x Knight (or someone else rescuing them)
A prince is sent on a mission of peace to discuss a treaty with a nation that they've always had high tensions with. Something goes wrong in the meeting and the group is attacked. The only ones to escape are the prince and one of the knights who had been sent to protect the group. They have important information that will turn the tide of battle in favor for them but first they need to get home. Along the way they are hunted by the enemy who wants them dead. Of course they also start to develop feelings for one another. This could be either low or high fantasy, I like both!

Mage x Warrior (Enemies to Lovers)
A nation of mages has begun a campaign of war to conquer all the other nations. Nations who do not have mages are beginning to fall one by one and the ones who remain are beginning to get desperate. After a terrible storm a figure dressed in the mage uniform of the invaders washes up on the shore of one of these countries where he is found instantly captured and brought for questioning (or torture!). Eventually the mage reveals the secret of his emperors strength and that there is an artifact that can bring about an end in the war once in for all his people are out looking for. This artifact could be something that boosts power, gives others magical abilities, whatever. The mage is kept prisoner but is forced to go along with a team who want to find the artifact first. The mage could just be forced to stay prisoner the whole time or maybe they make a deal that has them willing to work with them. Or maybe he's just pretending to work with them till he can double cross them and return to his own people. He doesn't expect to start developing feelings for the warrior that keeps guard over him though or the way it will complicate his resolve. (I'll be honest, I've done this a handful of times and it never got past the interrogation phase in any. Would love to give this a proper go)

Final Fantasy X (OCs - Summoner x Guardian)
The basic plot of FFX is there is a great evil that is ravaging the world and the only way to stop it is for Summoners to journey across the land visiting temples and praying to receive great powers that will defeat the evil. They are accompanied by a guardian who defends the summoner, or it could be multiple guardians. At the end of the journey we find out that the Summoner is always killed in order to defeat the evil though it will always return. I would LOVE to rp something like this, either in the world of Spira or in another world entirely. It doesn't have to be exactly the same, just a general premise of a person going on a quest to inherit powers to save the world alongside their protector. The protector could be a childhood friend, a sibling or even a stranger who becomes indebted to them. Maybe they know from a start the the one who defeats it will die and it's considered their duty/honor to do so at first and it becomes more difficult to continue on as the pair grow close. Or it could be a bombshell at a later date. (Note; This doesn't HAVE to be set in the FFX universe, we can steal the idea and put it into another world.)

Yakuza (Craving)
The head of a powerful family is murdered and naturally it should fall to his son to take up leadership. Unfortunately his father's murderer has taken the chance to seize the seat for himself as the son was away during the events. He comes home expecting to step into his fathers shoes only to find everything has been taken from him save for a few loyal allies. The other character could be his body guard or perhaps even one of his fathers body guards or someone else within the organization. Together they claw their way back into world of the Yakuza to get revenge and take back what was stolen. Lots of potential for different characters and stories in this one. No matter how they choose to go about it the road to victory wont be easy and they'll need to rely on one another.

Prince/Servant (Craving)
YC is the crown prince of the kingdom and he has finally found the love of his life. Only his love is a servant. And not just a servant but a lowly neko at that! In this world people with cat ears and tails are common and they even had a country of their own. When that country was taken over though it's people were left to seek refuge in other kingdoms. There they are given the lowliest jobs and are considered little more than slaves. It would normally be unheard of one actually serving a prince directly but a last minute staffing shortage sent the neko in with the princes morning breakfast. From there both of their lives would change forever. (I'll be upfront, this was originally an RP that I was in that died instantly. I just want an excuse to play this sweet boy again.)
Hi I'm interested in the mage x warrior. I have a original character I think would fit the plot nicely. I can message you with more details if you would like?

Back
Top Bottom