Currently reading:
MxM Looking For a Long-Term RP Partner | Literate | Open

Dazy

Knight
Local time
Today 5:08 AM
Pronouns
They/Them He/Him She/Her
Hi, I'm Dazy and thanks for taking the time to read through my post. Now, I've been rping for almost a year at this point, and even after the countless hours of committing to this hobby I find there's still so much to learn. I'm still trying to get the hang of it, so just bare with me. I'm a fast learner but I'm not much of a people person a majority of the time especially if we just aren't clicking. I'd rather communicate clearly and efficiently rather than just getting up and ghosting and I would want the same from you, but I understand ghosting is just easier for some people, so I really don't have anything against it. I'm rambling and you didn't come here for that.

So here's a 'quick' list.
I write in the third person past tense and would appreciate it if you did the same

I'm a black person and I only feel comfortable writing black characters if you don't vibe with that then don't message me, if you vibe with it too much (as in you fetishize the race) don't message me because that makes me extremely uncomfortable. It's a bit upsetting I have to preface this, but the amount of people who have told me to change my character or were just overall rude when I gave them the character sheet is uncalled for.

I only write switch/verse characters, I don't see the fun in writing for a strictly top or strictly bottom character, if at any time I notice a pattern or trend of my characters slowly getting moved to one position or another I'm gonna drop the rp. Of course, I don't really mind ratios as long is it isn't insane like 90/10 or something.

I want a story-driven Rp that just happens to have smut

I reply as frequently as I can though I understand if you can't. Life gets in the way and if you can only respond around once a week or once every couple of days that's fine.

I prefer quality over quantity I usually write a lot in my rp responses, in the beginning, I can easily get to 2000 words while in the middle I taper down to 800-1200 the least I'll write is around 600 words with a minimum of 4 paragraphs. Posts will fluctuate as the RP climaxes and situations change so I'm not really worried about how much you write. I just mostly care about progressing the plot and reading good writing no matter how subjective that statement may be (I wanna feel something dammit/j). I'm not a grammar cop but it's obvious when someone doesn't care about their post, so if you need to just take your time. I'm not timing you and if you're not feeling the plot just tell me and we can split up or write something else. This should be fun and should never turn into a chore.

Plan with me!!! I don't want to feel like I'm the only one contributing to the plot or offering up ideas. I also don't want to feel like I'm the only one progressing the RP either.

Since I'm looking for a long-term partner I'd like a slow burn

Please give me a character sheet, I only use character sheets for my characters and I don't feel comfortable using face claims of any kind you can use a face claim in place of an appearance but just give me some substance

If you're interested just shoot me a message

Trigger warning: Drug usage, Violence
Orange rays of dying sunlight filtered into the stuffy room, filled to bursting with old antique items. Boxes lay littered on the floor full of old discarded things, the shelves had no space on them and the objects up there looked precariously close to falling. Toys, newspapers, old clothing, all sentimental things that couldn't be thrown out so easily all had a place amongst the rubbish. He was surprised to be so intimately familiar with a lot of the things that had taken refuge in this quaint attic.

There were toys from his childhood. Small plastic action figures that were so worn down that it was hard to discern who or what they even were but nostalgia was a hell of a thing because despite the stripped paint he knew what each and every item was and could find a memory attached to them. Old school work was in cardboard boxes, the pages yellowing and the ends curling up from age, all of them holding him with glowing praise. There was also artwork made with tiny clumsy fingers, colors dashing the pages in unintelligible lines and shapes, his messy script thankfully having long improved.

Ah, how simple those days had been.

A white fluffy duvet lay in the middle of the mess where the beams of orange light hit a figure laying halfway on it, his torso exposed due to the unbuttoned satin pajama top that was splayed under him, the smooth matching bottoms were crinkled from a lack of ironing. Despite the fine sleepwear he was wearing he looked completely disheveled. Cuts and bruises dotted his clean skin in awful purple patches, making his muscles tender and his body too stiff to move. His eyes had dark circles from exhaustion and there was blood crusted under his nails. One hand slowly descended down his bare torso before ascending all the way up to his chest before descending again as he kept repeating the action that left small sparks forming in the path as he lay in a daze. The crooning of the late great Sam Cooke came from an old record player his mama adored so much.

If I go a million miles away

I'd write a letter each and every day

He remembered dancing to it with his mother on late nights when the air was especially hot and summer was dragging on. The sound of crickets filled the air, cicadas sang their repetitive buzz and the wind offered little reprieve from the heat. His clothes would stick to him as he subtly listened to the chatter and gossip of the older folks of his neighborhood. "This is my song," His mama would say with a glazed look over her delicate features. She would stall the conversation and gather up whichever one of her children was on the porch at the time and coax them into dancing with her, holding them and twirling as they stepped together, joined by their hands as their mother set the pace for them. Sometimes if he and his sister happened to be on the porch at the same time she would grab each of their hands and step with them together at the same time as they all laughed and enjoyed those small but irreplaceable moments.

Cause honey nothing

Nothing

Can change this love I have for you

He missed those summer nights of his childhood.

He was gone, strung all the way out, and his mind empty as chaos erupted around him. Screams came from the window. Pleas mingled in with the roaring and barking of beasts, creating an awful chorus that sounded as if it belonged in Hell. He swore he could hear flesh being torn apart.

His dulled senses perked in the slightest bit when he heard the much more familiar and louder sound of his front door being pounded on, fists hitting it in raucous succession, could hear the cries of someone feminine. The voice sounded eerily close to that of Mrs. Smith who lived right across the street.

"Is there anyone in there?" She cried out desperately, her voice so muffled it was hard to make out what she was saying but the fear in her tone was what caught his attention. It transcended any words she said and was more obvious than a glaring sun. It was thick and made her usually musical voice shrill and shakey. His head turned to face the wooden door built into the floor of the attic, the small action causing his vision to blacken around the edges like seared paper and for his head to feel like a bucket with water sloshing around in it.

Those awful barks sounded closer.

He couldn't do anything for her.

He couldn't save her, he could barely even save himself.

Mhmm, make me weep

And you can make me cry

He was so confused when it started, people with boils and lesions, skin sloughing off of their bodies, their teeth growing and sharpening, and the ravenous way they attacked people and consumed the flesh of their peers. He watched one get to his mama and he was powerless to do anything against it. He couldn't help her so he definitely couldn't help Mrs. Smith, no matter how kind she was to him.

He closed his aching red-rimmed eyes and swallowed as the drugs took a hold of his mind and his feelings lessened in exchange for the ephemeral euphoria that rushed through his veins and made his heart flutter in his chest, made his skin all that more sensitive as he pressed his fingers harder against his flesh, raking his nails across his skin and groaning at the aching pain when he went over a particularly painful bruise.

The banging on the door subsided as did the cries as he let himself drift away, knowing that the next time he opened his eyes the high would come down, the feelings he was locking away would flood over him and he'd be left in a worse state.

Oh well, he'd deal with it when the moment arose he supposed.

Worldbuilding
Demons and Witches
Fantasy
Abo or Abo themes
Apocalypse
Zombie Apocalypse (Absolutely Craving)
Paranormal
Horror
Dystopian
Slice of Life
Crime
Morally questionable characters

Dumbasses who share one brain cell
Bestfriends
Good ole rivals to lovers
Opposites Attract
Childhood friends who reconnect later in life
Nurturer x Person who is always starting shit
Horrible People being horrible together
Pretty people being pretty together
I'll definitely think of more but these are off the top of my head

Life not necessarily going the way that one want's it to and feeling stagnant
Drugs and addiction
Finding love and comfort in someone
Two people lost and unsure about life being lost and unsure about life together

Rough sex
Oral
Biting
ABO
Anal
Oversensitivity
Choking
Grinding
I'll make an F-list one day…

Bodily fluids and solids that aren't cum or spit
Vore
Sexual Gore
Incest of any kind (including step-siblings)
Beastiality
Pedophilia
Race-Play
Non-con of any sort (unless referenced in a character's back story)
Anything against rules

Survivor x Survivor
Friend x Friend
Last of Us inspired Zombies

They should probably take this more seriously, death is shortening the road of life and lurking around every corner. But damn it if the pictures they take together don't come out so fucking good. The apocalypse has been raging around them for months at this point, taking the lives of family members, and friends and just targeting everyone indiscriminately. Zombies rose from desecrated bodies fed on by their brethren and tore through the world like a raging wildfire. A type of lab-developed pathogen is what's going around. It's good at getting past its host immune system making its way to the brain and hijacking it, multiplying and feeding on the brain tissue while making its host aggressive and ravenous while slowly killing it. So far it seems to only affect primates. That doesn't matter though, what matters is each other and keeping one another safe and away from harm for as long as they can, but while they're at it they might as well have fun, take pictures, and enjoy themselves to the fullest as the world as they know it fades away. Who hasn't wanted to live like the one percent? Wear designer fashion, and have more money than they could possibly need? They can certainly divulge now that there are a lot less of the living walking around, but on the other end of that having all of this cash is also just, well, pointless. Oh well.

Or two people who don't care about anything but each other trying to survive a zombie apocalypse, can be expanded on if interested would love to implement abo elements.
Apocalypse, Romance, Friends, Zombies

Witch x Vampire

MC is a witch who's seeking to gather the hearts of the six wizards who killed him centuries ago in their bid to appease a deity so that they could achieve immortality. Being back in the human realm after centuries of traveling different ones in his search for power while contemplating the perfect revenge has left him… a little bit out of touch with this reality, especially since the times have changed drastically since he was last in it. MC has never sought out immortality and has no interest in it though he's been using favors from demons to extend his lifespan and maintain the youthfulness he had when he originally died. The laws of his birth realm are taking a toll on his already delicate existence and cut off from the demons who favored him he has no way to stabilize himself and finds that time is catching up to him rather quickly. YC is a centuries-old vampire who's in need of something, something that MC can offer them, whether it be power, allure, or revenge everyone needs something even those that don't realize it. The two strike a deal and MC binds YC to them so that he can use their blood to be able to sustain himself. But well, actually living is only the first part, he also needs to figure out how these mortals navigate this completely alien world or at least navigate it enough so that he can bring down those that hurt him all those years ago.

The Character I Want To Use For This
Salil is a witch without a literal heart, a penchant for spitting up blood, and a deep-seething vendetta. He's lived longer than many peoples' bloodline, has traveled realms which human eyes will never be able to look upon, he's listened to the stars and communed with the dead and demons all for the opportunity to kill those who were involved in his murder, those who tried to sacrifice him in exchange for their own immortality. It's obvious that something went mildly wrong and instead of being in the palm of a god Salil was given a ticket straight to the realm known as Hell. Salil forced himself to crawl all the way from the fiery depths of the underworld, gain its knowledge as well as find his body, and return to the living world all out of spite and his desire for absolute and utter revenge. The thing is the journey to gain enough power to end the lives of all of these people was a long one and he knew it would be treacherous and full of dangers. But after three centuries of hatred stewing inside of him, he's back and almost better than ever.
Horror, Body Horror, Romance, Supernatural, Occult, Violence

Bestfriend x Bestfriend
Opposites Attract (Potential)

Character A is fine. Nothing wrong is happening, those strange black handprints that sometimes appear on his body overnight and go away randomly are fine, the blistering pain at random intervals of the night is awesome. The images of a shadow following him around like a lost dog are cheery, and the whispering voice telling him to set it free constantly buzzing in his ear is great, not to mention, he absolutely loves hallucinating going to a different realm, one of darkness and fire, where the ground is made of obsidian, where the constantly twisting reddish gray clouds hold lightening more red than his blood, where beasts of unimaginable properties reside and seek him out like a beacon, not trying to eat him, but trying to rip him apart and climb into his body and wear his skin. This. Is Fine. Besides, his childhood best friend is returning to their small town after being gone for so long.

Character B has been pretty down on his luck and after going to school and staying in the city for a short while decided it was time to move back in with his parents hoping a change of scenery would help him out. When he comes home he finds everything has mostly stayed the same, other than his childhood friend who has been plaguing his nightmares. He's transported to a world of lava and black with strange monsters and beings who speak words that he can understand. He can see the hallucinations that his childhood friend sees and realizes his parents have been acting quite strange ever since he's come back, looking at him with manic adoration and smiles that stretch too wide. He finds himself reunited with his friend in a bid to figure out just what the fuck is going on in their town and with themselves as well.

Or two childhood friends reunite after a cult has made its way into their town, turning everything on its head and causing things to no longer make any sense. This cult worships a shapeshifting eldrich horror who wants to be free from its dead and lifeless realm to cause chaos to this world. It promises those who aid in its freedom eternal life and luxury by its side. They can free it by sacrificing the two representations of the brain and heart that it has marked. The easiest way to stop the cult is by killing the one who has their god inhabiting their body thus severing the tie it has to earth. The hard part is that Character A and Character B have no idea who it is, nor who in their town is part of the cult. There's also that little part where when they kill a cult member a monster emerges from the veil through the body leaving them in more danger than they initially were in. Yay.
Romance(optional), Horror, Mystery, Bestfriends

Stranger x Stranger

Character A and Character B live in a large and sprawling city. Character A in the affluent downtown area, where the buildings are newer, the street and pavement unmarked and clean. While Character B lives uptown, where the buildings are crammed together, old and dilapidated. Despite the distance separating them, they seem to always be crossing each others path. They begin to become recognized faces in a sea full of uninteresting people, always standing out to one another but neither taking the step to talk. Familiar, but strangers all the same. That is until their best friends who happen to be friends make dinner plans and decide to bring them along. Now they're stuck in each other's presence and forced to acknowledge each other. While Character B feels a connection and is smitten with Character A the moment they have a conversation, Character A doesn't really feel the same. They're distant, logical, and realistic while Character B isn't grounded and is a bit of a romantic. It doesn't help that now that they know each other they see more of each other and are put into situations that seem intentionally designed to bring them closer together. Character B believes its fate and that they are meant to be friends or in each others lives to some extent, and Character A is annoyed by the inconveniences more than anything and would much rather be at work.
Romance, Slice of Life, Opposites Attract, Light Pining

Survivor x Survivor

Character A and Character B are on an incredibly long flight leaving New York City for Miami. It's been an exhausting day, first, the flight was delayed, then there was trouble getting onto the flight with passengers complaining and sitting in seats they didn't pay for and generally being a nuisance. At long last, they're seated in the far back of the plane next to each other and across from a young mother with a crying infant. It's going to be a long and exhausting flight. After the flight began to go over the three and a half hour mark it was beginning to become obvious that there was something wrong. The passengers were nervous but the flight attendants were good at calming everyone down, just air traffic, they would say, though there was a strain in their expressions that betrayed them and gave insight to their own nervousness. It was after being on the plane for five hours did the passengers begin to get restless. Their devices lost signal and the turbulence experienced by the plane began to get worse. There weren't any updates from the captain and the attendants were beginning to become harried by the anxious passengers, all the while, Characters A and B remain in their seats next to each other. It's sudden when everyone on the plane feels their stomachs drop as the plane pitches downward, the distorted voice of the pilot coming onto the intercoms, feminine and alarmingly calm. "We're making our descent as of now, stay in your seats and relax. We'll be in Gray Wood in just a few moments." After that, it's not clear what happens as their memories blank, but the plane crashes on a beach, and Characters A and B are far from it, waking up on the gray rocky beach, their injuries minimal with only superficial cuts and scrapes on their bodies. They watch the wreckage burn in the ocean with shock and confusion.

Or

Two people get stuck on a strange beach in an empty town seemingly frozen in the 70s after their plane crashes and they have to rely on each other to figure out just why they're here, where the occupants of the town are, why they survived the crash, and how to leave.
Mystery, Supernatural, Survival, Romance(Potential)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom