All Looking for a magical adventure

Currently reading:
All Looking for a magical adventure

Charon Darakis

Lady Death's boy toy
Local time
Today 6:30 AM
Hello,

my name is Finn. I have been writing for close to 20 years now. Most of the time I used to be active in SFW forum based RPs. Lately I have only been writing for and by myself.

I stumbled over this forum again quite recently and I realized that I was already registered. Since I am looking for someone to write with again I figured I'd cast my line and see who bites.

Mostly I write a few hundred words in a reply and up to about a thousand words in the extreme. I would be able to respond in that fashion about once a day with the possibility of me missing a day here and there due to RL.

I am generally looking for someone to write with a bit more collaboratively since I enjoy worldbuilding.

I am interested mostly in high fantasy but I would do low fantasy as well. I am not against sci-fi setting. Say something like Star Wars. Even a more modern setting with superpowers or the supernatural could interest me. Maybe you noticed a pattern, there has to be something magical involved. Also I usually like my stories a bit more gritty.

Whatever it will end up being, it has to be an epic adventure. Epic as in The Lord of the Rings. I want to write something big for our chars go through together.

I do have a few Plots ready but I do not know if I am willing to let someone else into those. I would have to GM the world and I am not sure I am quite up for that.

Here is a little bit of a teaser anyway.

The land of Khasan - the snowy north

Once Khasan was the most powerful country on the continent of Naromyr. Now, a hundred years after the Macarian Blood Plague, Khasan is left weakened. With whole swaths of land depopulated and whole quarters of their cities empty. The Khasani struggle to control too much land with too few people.

While the other countries of the continent fare no better, the Orcs in the Northern Forests have managed to grown their numbers much quicker than the human, dwarven or elven realms. They now endanger Khasan's prosperity.

Brazenly the Orcs push further and further south during their raids. The important trade routes, which connect the east and west of Khasan are under threat of being cut. The Dwarves who are still hiding in their cities deep underground are of no help. Khasan stands alone.

Combined with the struggle to hold the eastern border against the riders from the steppe this looming danger to all of Khasan can no longer be ignored.

Something has to be done. So the Council of Khasan convenes in the capital of Kâz-Zynt. There in the Palace of the Council the six councilors, the leaders of the six Great Houses of Khasan, come together and will have to decide what they shall do in the face of the Orc menace .

The atmosphere in the Council Chamber is tense. What will be done to avert the further decline of the country?
Whispers speak of the House of Ashad wanting to reopen the Pass of Amsurach. Using Darat Menon to safely travel from Kâz-Zanth to the ancient fortress of Ashad-ur.

As for what characters I play, usually it's just a human male. I don't know why but playing humans always seemed the right choice for me.
I don't mind if you play other races. Keeping it human adjacent and humanoid would be great though.

I'd be more than happy to hear about other people and their ideas for a RP.

Back
Top Bottom