Currently reading:
All Looking For A Partner

LadyAsriel

Count
Local time
Today 9:32 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

My name is Lady Asriel, but you can call me Azzie. I've been writing for 10 years now. I like the way a story can flow when finding a fantastic partner.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
My replies tend to be 1 paragraph at the least. I will never write one sentence in a reply. I'm usually free to write whenever, though sometimes my replies will be a bit delayed as I do have a full time job.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

I am all about violence and gore. I am not squeamish whatsoever.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

I do write sexual content yes. My kinks are pretty basic. Furries, bdsm, Dom, sub, praising, control. My only limit is anything I write that is sexual NEEDS to be consensual. I do not and will never write or tolerate rape scenes. If it is mentioned for character background or development, that is completely fine as long as it isn't detailed. I also will not write anything that involves fluids or things that belong in toilets.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

My fandoms include:
Supernatural
Harry Potter
Carnival Row
Marvel
DC
Lord of the Rings
Game of Thrones
Genshin Impact
Dragonball Z
Star Wars
League of Legends
Persona 5
Sailor Moon
Attack on Titan
Demon Slayer
Kingdom Hearts
Charlie's Angels
The Last of Us

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

I do have some ideas for pairings. I'll put a ❤️ next to the ones I'm wanting to do immediately. (I'll update them when I get more pairing ideas)

Xayah x Rakan
Ahri x Yasuo
Demon x Angel
Demon x Human
Supernatural OC x OC
Owner x Pet
Princess x Commoner ❤
Marvel OC x OC
Fae Folk x Human ❤️❤️
Witch X Human
Master X Servant
Dom X Sub

Those are just examples of what I'm looking for. I'm pretty flexible with pairing ideas. So if you have any you would like to try, please let me know. I write only female roles but I am always down for FxF.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
I have a few, but I'll update the more I think of obviously.

When Heaven and Hell Collide:
The consistent war between Heaven and Hell has finally come to a shocking conclusion. Hell has won dominion over the world and angels have fallen. Demons roam around out in the open, doing whatever they please. A few years pass by and angels have become slaves to the demons, many of them being sold back and forth through auctions.

YC is a wealthy demon who buys MC, an angel from an auction. At first, they just want a plaything, something to satisfy their boredom. But eventually they find that they have feelings for MC. Of course, demons being romantically involved with an angel is considered taboo, and if a demon us found to be in love or falling in love with an angel, heavy consequences are given to both the offending demon and angel. The consequences can vary from death, torture or a horrific curse.

The Witch Lives:
It is the year 1692 in Salem Massachusetts. More and more women are being accused of being witches. Some are real, others are not. MC is a young woman who was forced into a marriage that she did not want to be in. Her husband is abusive, but others believe that it's her fault that he is that way and say nothing. YC is a (man or woman) who sees what is happening in MC's marriage. They start to meet in private in the dead of night until one day, MC's husband finds that she has been sneaking off and accuses her of being a witch. Of course the trial was fast and she was found guilty and sentenced to death via burning at the stake. At the burning, before the fire is lit, the husband brings forth YC and brutally kills them in front of MC before she is set on fire. In the flames MC is filled with such rage that she calls upon the dark spirits, anything that can aid her in revenge. A dark and ancient being answers and she is given the power to exact that revenge. Upon slaughtering the villagers, she turns YC into a demon.
(Unfortunately I'm not sure where to go from there with this specific rp, but if it interests you, I'm open to workshopping!)

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)

I really want to write my HP OC. Her name is Daisy and she's an adorable little shy Hufflepuff.

I also want to write for one of my favorite d&d characters. One being Warrior Queen Alenia Reyfaren. She is a moon elf queen who has retained such titles as Queen of the Beasts, Tamer of Terasques, and Warrior Queen. She is a ranger. This character is completely flexible, though her title is non-negotiable.

My second D&D character is a satyr named Rhelia. Her story is extremely flexible. She's from the fae wild who tends to come and go as she pleases. She's a shy little baby who is extremely protective over people she loves. She's a druid.

Any additional notes you want to add?
I'm pretty much open for anything. Just message me or post a reply and I'll get back to you. I'll update this as I figure out what else I'm craving.

Ok thanks byyyeee 🥰

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom