All Looking for a RP partner

Currently reading:
All Looking for a RP partner

Local time
Today 6:12 PM
Hey all! Adele here! I'm 23 (soon 24). I'm a part-time student working on a thesis and a full-time recruitment department employee.

So foremost, I'd ask for the patience of those willing to rp with me as I might be busy most of the day during the week and weekend.

When it comes to my rp experience, I'd say novice, though been writing for a couple of years now - started with an apocalypse setting, then slowly moved to others like fantasy.

My favorite still seems to be the apocalyptic setting, but I'd love to try out others, and I'm dying to rp in a Cthulhu setting! ^^

My replies can vary from multiple to once per week. They also vary in terms of length, and I try to adjust to those I write with - that said, based on previous RP's, I tend to write between 200 words to 500 words for one post. Sometimes less, sometimes more.

As for what I'm hoping for from a partner? Patience, as mentioned before, and a paragraph response would be lovely (100-200 words). More is welcome. Plus, I get it that sometimes it's hard to write more due to various reasons, so less is okay from time to time. Unless I get to reply with paragraphs to one sentence for a long time - then it becomes frustrating ^^

I've got no deadline response rule, but after a couple of weeks or a month, I might try to catch you - see how you're doing in general and check whether we're continuing rp or need to take a break.

After a week of being busy, I tend to write a dm in case, I need more time to reply. If I don't, throw me a dm šŸ™ƒ

Additionally, while private, I tend to be rather curious, and as such, expect me to randomly throw a dm your way - curiously asking this and that in hopes of getting to know you and having an intriguing conversation.

Alright, off to the last "three" questions now:
  1. What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence? Anything goes! So far there's little that can bother me when I'm reading. Granted going through decomposing cat's insides is appalling, I don't think you'd bother me with any gore or violence unless you throw in a beating heart wriggling with worms - that one gives me nightmares!
  2. Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits? Sure, sometimes. Not my main focus but a bit of fun in that direction isn't bad. I'm mainly seemingly vanilla here but got a couple of kinks that for now shall remain a secret. Limits though... if you throw scat, then - oh, dear me, I'm running the hell away!
  3. Do you write any fandoms? Yes, but I'd say no to cannon characters while tinkering around a setting, I'm fine with ^^

Plot time!

Call of Cthulhu/Lovecraft setting:
As mentioned before, this is the setting I'm dying to rp in, and it would include a bigger plot amidst the smaller plots that could work as smaller stories building up to a larger one. The ideas for smaller stories I've got so far are:
  • Murder at London University
It started like any other day at the university - a hurry to reach the class in time, to avoid the lecturer's wrath. Then an idle wait throughout long sleep-inducing monologues occasionally sprinkled with questioning about topics introduced the first time to spite the learning ones. It all seemed like a typical day. Save for a corpse with a missing heart found by a lecturer an hour late to class...
  • Man in the Wall (Museum focused)
A pair of "researchers" arrive at the museum at a request of an antiquarian requiring their help in a delicate matter related to the newest addition of the museum. Here things slowly start to get out of hand...
  • Auction of the Strangest Things in the World (Occult, higher circles)
Open for the select few in London. Men and women arrive to bid on historical items and some questionable things. Amidst it all, an accident occurs, and one item vanishes.

All of these can be tweaked by both sides of the rp. Plus, I'm open to any other concepts.

Alternatively, they can work as separate stories about various individuals struggling against the odds - fate itself. Regardless of what it'd be, I'd love to rp as a specific character in that setting, who'd originate from Innsmouth, and their main objective would be to discover their past, for better or worse. Probably worse. It's Lovecraft after all...

Besides that, I'm open to any settings and ideas! So if you're interested dm me, and let's see what we can come up with.

Also thanks for taking your time to read all that, and have a nice day šŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom