Currently reading:
MxF Looking for a RP partner!

Niceguy_PT

Serf
Local time
Today 4:23 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there! I'm Niceguy_PT, and I'm looking for immersive roleplay partners to create detailed, character-driven stories. Here's what you need to know about my preferences:

A bit about me:

• I'm 28 years old, father of 1 and have been roleplaying for years.
  • I love crafting stories rich in fantasy, intrigue, and romance.
  • I'm very active during the week, and I usually reply fairly quickly (often on the same day). Weekends, however, can be tricky for me, so I may be less responsive during those days.
  • My style is collaborative; I enjoy building worlds and character dynamics together with my partner.

Themes I enjoy:

• Dark Fantasy: Vampires, witches, shapeshifters, and all things magical!
  • Medieval Worlds: Kings, queens, knights, and all the political drama that comes with them.
  • Romance: A key part of all my stories. I'm into:
    • Enemies-to-lovers
    • Forbidden love
    • Darker themes like betrayal and power dynamics
  • Open-world Concepts: I love co-creating worlds with my partner, making up lore, rules, and unique settings.
  • Survival Themes: Inspired by Jurassic Park, The Walking Dead and other stories where characters are up against the odds.
  • Elemental Magic: Inspired by Avatar: The Last Airbender, where characters master different elements and face internal and external conflict.
  • Epic Conflicts: Think Dragon Ball—stories filled with growth, battles, and personal stakes.
  • Mythology: Especially Greek mythology, where we can play with gods, demigods, and prophecies.

Story Ideas:

I have several story ideas floating around, but instead of dropping them all here, I'd love for you to DM me about the themes that interest you, and we can brainstorm together! Whether it's a vampire romance set in a medieval kingdom, or something inspired by Greek mythology or elemental magic, I'm all about shaping the story with my partner.

What I'm looking for:

• An active, literate partner who's just as passionate about world-building and character development as I am.
  • Someone who's interested in crafting immersive stories with romance, emotional growth, and well-thought-out plots.
  • Let's take turns driving the story forward and really dive into the narrative together!

If any of these themes or ideas spark your interest, I'd love to chat and see what we can create together!

Back
Top Bottom