Adopted Looking for a viking dom

Currently reading:
Adopted Looking for a viking dom

ChessAngel

Chevalier of the night
Local time
Today 10:09 AM

I play twin male witches froma small village in Ireland during the viking era. The premise of that was initially settled on was that they would enable the evacuation of their village but at the cost of their own freedom, thusly becoming slaves to the leader of this particular group of vikings. The leader however was a demon living like a king by hiding his inhuman side. That said I am willing to negotiate the romance aspect if going from an abusive, master/slave relationship is going to be a no go. Potentially a little further in a different primary character could be introduced who allows the twins to escape. I'm not willing to negotiate the threesome and incest aspects as this was intended to be a darker rp in those aspect. I would also ask that rape be acceptable to those who are interested.

Where this story goes in the long run is up for debate, I can send you the character sheet of the original viking or we can start the rp over if that isn't going to work for you. I do have permission for my ex-partner's work to be used and that would only be the starter post. I haven't done an adoption thread before so I hope this is sufficient.

Back
Top Bottom