Unspecified Looking for adventure

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for adventure

Nova Starr

Monarch
Local time
Today 7:57 AM
Hello, I am Nova. I am looking for a couple more partners to write with.

What I do:
Romance
Slice of Life
Fantasy
Supernatural

NUPE list:
Abuse
Rape
BDSM (Just not comfy with it)

Haven't done but might:
MXM
FXF

What I expect of a partner:
  • No one liners. It is really hard to give a decent reply with one line.
  • If you want to do multi-paragraphs then do so. I will do my best to meet the same in my answers.
  • No forced smut or romances. If the chemistry between the characters isn't there, don't try to make it.
  • If you get bored with it, just tell me.

Pairings/ideas:

My pairings kind of come from the person that I am working with, but here are a few ideas I have for a couple stories. These aren't necessarily romance pairings either so don't assume. If it is romance related, I will add something under the pair.

Stalker X Victim
Shifter (me) X Human
*Romance
Shifter (me) X caregiver (does not need to be human)
*Romance

I love these shows:
Criminal Minds
Bones
Charmed
CSI
Orange is the New Black
Hells Kitchen

I don't do anime very often because I don't want them....but I am willing to try.

Last edited:
I'm not necessarily interested in RPing, just curious about something. How the frick-frack-diddly-dack-patty-whack would you do a Hell's Kitchen RP?

Hello!

I don't know if you had any roleplays that were still open. One plot I'm interested in would be a human investigator/detective/lawman needing help solving a bizarre crime. He is woefully unaware of the supernatural world that shadows his normal one. He'll need a shifter's help just to survive the dangers of the case, much less solve the crime. Let me know if that interests you, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom