Unspecified Looking for Adventures (6/15/24)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for Adventures (6/15/24)

Arietta

Adventurer
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:51 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
UPDATED 6/15/24: Added a writing sample and modified pairings. Also added examples of the maps I've made.

Hello! My name is Arietta! My pronouns are she/her, and you can call me Ari. I've been roleplaying for over a decade, and have been a sanctum dweller for 6 years. I am also an avid tabletop gamer, and have 3 different games each week. Outside of RP, I enjoy music, gaming, art and pirates! If you are looking for writing samples, the best examples of my work are in my thread Death Prevails. Be warned; it gets a little bloody.

Below are my standards, for both myself and my partner.

• The main focus should be on plot/character/world development.
  • Collaboration is key. Write with me, not for me.
  • I love worldbuilding, and making maps (Malstrom from Death Prevails // Kourland from Of Fire and Steel).
  • Gore and Blood (non-sexually) are a plus, but not required.
  • Romance, specifically Slow Burns are the best.
  • I prefer High Fantasy, but I'm alright with Medieval, Historical, or Period style stories.
Dislikes:
  • Please keep the Story/Smut ratio at 90/10 or more. Story is priority.
  • Please do not send me your f-list or kinks unless requested.
  • One-liners are a no-go.
  • Non-Con is a hard limit. It can be eluded to, but not described.
  • This is a collaborative effort. Don't write the plot without me. :)
  • I am not looking for modern genres, sorry.
Notes:
  • As a teacher, my life gets a little hectic. Even still, expect at least 1 reply per week from me. Sometimes, especially during the summer, I like to write more.
  • If you need to drop or take a hiatus, please communicate with me! I promise I don't bite. Real life always comes first.
  • Please let me know of boundaries you have in writing.
Plot Ideas:

MC is a royal afflicted with a curse. The details of this curse can be worked out. Something that gives them power at the tradeoff of doing harm to their body. YC has been assigned to aid them on their quest to find a cure for this curse. Come to find out, both of them are in for the long haul as they are swept into a much bigger event than either thought possible.

MC is betrayed in the highest regard. Perhaps a royal cast out by their own kingdom for unearthing a conspiracy, or an adventurer left for dead and abandoned by their own party for selfish reasons. YC finds them at their lowest point. Whether YC has good intentions or not is up to you. MC will be setting out to finish what has been started, whether that involves bringing justice to the party or stopping a war.

MC is an unsuspecting healer, mage, or witch who stumbles upon YC, a wanted criminal. MC, none the wiser, aids YC in healing, only to be caught in the middle of YC crimes catching up to them. Chaos ensues.

MC is a professor at an esteemed magical university. When students start to go missing and strange events begin happening at the school, MC teams up with YC (another professor, school official, bodyguard, or otherwise) to get to the bottom if it.

Pairings:

I like a few different pairings, so I can leave those here. I am comfortable with any role, but I can note my preferences. I have no preference of gender/sex/genitalia for my characters or your characters.
  • Royal x Knight
  • Royal x Commoner
  • Royal x Royal
  • Knight x Healer
  • Witch x Knight
  • Adventurer x Adventurer
  • Powerful Spellcaster x Brutal Melee User
Thank you so much for your interest. I look forward to playing with you!

Last edited:
Hey! Big dnd fan and would love to stretch my legs on this forum as I'm just getting started here. I'm usually a pretty consistent one post a day per RP I'm in. Would love to do some roleplay and not really fussy about the era but enjoy fantasy aspects. Big fan of magitek whether its medieval or modern world. Would you be interested in getting something rolling?

Hello! I ALSO love worldbuilding/plotting/character devlopment and don't like roleplaying sex scenes, and I don't usually seek out fantasy but I love the dragons and tieflings and creatures from DND! (Though I've only played like once lol) I'm also pretty lax about replying times.
I thought maybe something like a dragon-folk RP could be cool, but thats just an idea! I used to love the Warrior Cats books as a kid and thought of Warrior Cats but dragon people lol? Anyways yea! I'm definitely looking for a 1 on 1 RP partner if you're interested!

Hey, I would love to write with you! I'd be down to do a high fantasy/medieval styled roleplay. :)

Hey, if you're still looking for partners I'd love to roleplay with you! From reading your request thread I feel like we'd get along just fine. ^^

Um hi, I don't know if you're still offering but I'm are you still accept request?

If you're still looking for something good and gory, I could definitely go for a spin on that powerful spellcaster x brutal melee user pairing.

Back
Top Bottom