Any Looking for an rp partner (No Smut)

Currently reading:
Any Looking for an rp partner (No Smut)

RedGrinner

Reality oftentimes defies our desires.
Local time
Today 3:57 PM
Alrighty then, folks, I got ideas and to me the sky is the limit. I mean that. The only line I draw is no smut. Keep that shit out. fantasize all you want. But keep it out of the written tale. If romance develops naturally, awesome.

Expect intense scenarios and adult themes. These RPs are not for children or those who can't handle a dose of reality. Choose wisely

As far as ideas;

1 You live in a dystopian cyberpunk city contained within a dome. You've never seen the sun or the stars for as long as you remember. Orcs, trolls, goblins, centaurs, cyborg variations, AI, etc etc all coexist within it . . . but no one has been outside. Questions about what the Outside has been punished by the High lords, the Elves who rule with a tight chain on everyone's neck. Maybe not literally, but it may as well be. Dragons, Unicorns, Chimeras, so on and so forth are myths and all the fairies went extinct years ago . . .
Or so you've believed until today when you find a cybernetic fairy (played by me) and everything gets thrown into utter chaos.

2 You were living the American dream. You grew up fortunate and well cared for. You were the good little Christian girl who avoided doing anything out of the ordinary because Mom and Dad taught you it was bad and you believed them.

Now you've ended up in a vehicle accident and you're about to die. But a Demon has appeared before you with a deal. Not for your soul, but for you to be his host. In return, he'll save your life. The question is, what will happen if you agree?

(the relationship between the human host and demon is supposed to be similar to Eddie Brock and Venom.)

3 I couldn't think of anything, but I am open to ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom