MxM Looking for anthro romance, intrigue, and a bit of fluff!

Currently reading:
MxM Looking for anthro romance, intrigue, and a bit of fluff!

Kuniklo

Knight
Local time
Today 1:00 AM
Pronouns
He/she/any
Pun originally unintended, but I kind of love how the title turned out!

You can call me Wish; I used to be an avid roleplayer as a teenager and during college, but I dropped off after graduation. Now that a good few years have passed and I'm finally settled into my new life, I'm looking to RP again with someone who loves a good romance story as much as I do.

I enjoy writing romance, slice-of-life, and high fantasy as long as it involves a good amount of sweet scenes between characters. I'm fine with any pairing type, but right now I'm craving a good MxM pairing where my character can be the softer one. (I know real-life gay relationships don't involve strict seme/uke pairings, but I've been reading too much Cherry Magic and now it's on my mind!)

I relate to anthro characters more than I do to people, so for starters, I'd prefer anthro characters only. (Obviously, any steamy scenes would adhere to site rules--I always felt weird about non-human anatomy in that context anyway.) I enjoy playing rabbits the most, so you can expect me to do that here as well.

My post length varies depending on the current scenario (e.g., whether a scene is being established or two characters are in the middle of a conversation,) but you can expect at least one paragraph from me at a time, with longer posts ranging from six to eight. I try to match the length of my partners when possible, though I would place myself somewhere between semi-lit and lit on average. As long as the story's good, you don't need to feel pressured to write more than feels necessary.

I can reply most days as I work from home, and I'll let you know if I'll be out on any given day. I try to be very communicative since I know how hard it can be to wait when the story's just getting good!

Gore tolerance
Low (but violence is allowed; I just don't like things that are too gruesome)

Sexual content
Yes, if the moment feels right between the characters, but also not necessary if you don't feel comfortable!

Kinks and limits
No kinks necessarily; I'm a bit vanilla, but if it's well written then I'm more open.
I draw the line at hard BDSM, scat, humiliation, vore, and non-con, as well as anything against ToS (obviously.)

Fandoms
No, sadly - I used to write fandom stories, but as I've gotten older I've come to prefer original ones!

Plot preferences
Arranged marriage is something I'm craving right now, but I'm open to other options!
Something low-key would be nice, but if you're willing to do most of the setup I'm happy to join all sorts of plots!

Settings
Fantasy is a personal favorite, and I'm also a fan of retro settings. I'm so-so on modern day, but I care more about finding a good partner than I do about the setting.
Edit: Some slice-of-life or modern-day actually sounds good right now! I'd be happy to do a RP where we can just jump in without the need to do a lot of up-front world building.

Additional notes
Please only respond if you can post consistently! I've had bad luck with partners who ghost or have extended absences without warning. I understand that life happens--I'll have some days here and there when I can't post as well--but I feel like most of my RP attempts in the last year have been more waiting than actual RP.​

Last edited:
Hey there, on this site for the first time but I've been roleplaying for years and came across your post and its everything I've ever wanted from a MxM roleplay. I know I'm new to the site but I hope you consider me. I can post consistently and fantasy is my favourite RP setting ever.

Hey there, on this site for the first time but I've been roleplaying for years and came across your post and its everything I've ever wanted from a MxM roleplay. I know I'm new to the site but I hope you consider me. I can post consistently and fantasy is my favourite RP setting ever.
That's wonderful! Want to PM me so we can work out further details?

Bump

Last RP was going great but suddenly went inactive. Looking for another!

I'd love to do a cute slice of life romance between two unlikely souls!! ♡ I'd you're still looking, I'd be happy to discuss further!

Back
Top Bottom