Unspecified Looking for Companion(s) to Start My Writing Journey

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for Companion(s) to Start My Writing Journey

Local time
Today 12:40 AM
It's been awhile since I enjoyed a great roleplay with one person or more on a site. I came here months ago but was still attached to the original site I started roleplaying on as a teen years ago. I had been losing the desire to write and create stories though I am often plagued with great plots or new threads that I can never seem to start or develop. I would love to start but with the decay of my original site, I have sought another place to call home where I can escape and allow my character(s) to flourish without it being dependent on a singular person who either occupies others or I don't even get to talk to. So please, I am into any storyline and have no real limits when it comes to genre, though I do have favorites like any normal person. I would love to either brainstorm great stories or get started with someone new who actually cares to develop beyond the basic and uninspired.

-I love "traditional" or "feudal" time period RPS
-Mystical or magical
-Some animal/ particularly anthro based (wolf, feline, fox) or shape-shifter, vice-versa
-Sexual granted there is growth; matters in passion to romance (sell me on your character and make me desire them) (passion doesn't necessarily mean love, it could be base, primal attraction that is still steamy and above smut)

-Addendum to sexual stories is that smut is short-lived and requires nothing but attraction. So if I don't find what you are doing to be stimulating, it won't really begin

-Dark themes (eg: Gore, violence, evil, skewed morality)
-Paranormal romances (mixed breed passion= eg: humanxwerewolf)
-Common happenstances (owning a bookstore, parties, etc)
-Apocalyptic scenarios
-Primal/tribal scenarios or backgrounds
-If the premise is good, I am fine with playing either male or female
- I must admit, when it comes to gore, I like to push the limits and do more than a bit. I like it to be disturbing and part of the story. Though as long as the story is great I may not need to be so graphic. Just depends.

DISLIKES

-Nothing really bothers me, as long as we have a decent understanding and respect one another
-Little to no effort even after we have spoken to get to know one another.
-If I feel like you didn't bother to do any research and was selfish

Last edited:
An update to this list as is seems a bit small too me but it could branch out easily.

When someone approaches me for some "romance" and adventure, I actually want you to mean it as I have seen where people use those descriptions but there is no growth to stimulate an adventure. I am certain many of us understand when we say adventure, we are expecting it to last some time even if it isn't necessarily long term.

Please understand the term between "romance" and smut, there is a discernible difference. It's literally a one night stand to someone learning to like someone then feeling something deeper. Let me make it clear, I don't mind smut in the slightest but smut to me indicates only one thing and it is usually short term from my experience. So don't claim "romance" then give me a story that denotes nothing but the potential for smut with how fast you move the story. Especially if it is a compelling story.

Any of my involvement could go from smut to romance, it's fine but if you don't give me any real effort, it's not about post length, it's effort on your part. What puts me off more is the lack of effort and thoughtfulness in a post. A post can be short but loaded with pertinent details and information, I am completely happy with it.

Oh and another thing, if I say "Do you like conflict?" I mean are you actually going to give me a character and become them and have their thoughts and moments and conflict doesn't always mean an obvious fight or issue between the characters. If the "conflict" is always solved too quickly or isn't handled believably simply wanting to get to the "fun" part, that's not a romance or adventure.

I like to be immersed into my stories no matter how short or long they are, wanting to feel some form of connection with the author. If you can't do more than simply hit me up, not specify what you are looking for and then I make the forum and it dies because of you, I won't bother to continue or hit you back up. It's quite rude and disrespectful.

Very little bothers me but this does immensely when I am looking to lose myself and my partner isn't open about what they actually want.

Ah if you wish to write with me and then something happens, I prefer you not mess up my hard work on my forum by saying anything on it and then deleting your pointless comment. Just PM me, much easier to get rid of. May sound mean or callous but people play too much and I am not going to be the one again. XD

Back
Top Bottom