Any Looking for dragon roleplay or maybe other things. (Always open)

Currently reading:
Any Looking for dragon roleplay or maybe other things. (Always open)

Local time
Today 6:02 PM
So, hi! I'm new to the site as said, and if you read my introduction, you'd know I'm in love with dragons and fantasy of all kinds.

However, what I am looking for really is a roleplay focused around the time of industrialization to modern day times and technology. Basically from the industrial Revolution and up. From WW1/WW2, from Vietnam, to today. (In terms of technology and advancement.) I find that fantasy roleplays of this sort are hard to find, as they generally steer towards either a medieval era or into the sci-fi we know as Warhammer 40k.

So that's my request for now, a roleplay focused around dragons, magic, and general fantasy, but based off of a world inside that sort of timeframe.
EDIT:

So that original post was really too vague and I mean to clarify what exactly I WANT to do:

What I'd like is to do either something rather plot heavy or a romance type pairing not revolved too much around sex and other nasty things... I'm straight, I'll do only MXF for pairings.

Ideas I'd love to do a roleplay on:

My first idea that I've always felt better to be in a roleplay than actually try to write a book about has been this: "Dragons in a Modern World." Set in my own fictional setting vaguely similar to modern time earth but more heavily influenced by gangs and Terrorism.
The idea is that in another bordering realm somehow links with this said modern realm. The difference in this realm is that dragons inhabit the lands without humans, regarding them as legend and myth the same dragons are here now. This link spawns an apocalypse in the dragon's realm and the entirety of it is engulfed with hellfire, meteors, floods, etc etc...
While this realm is dying, the inhabitants of this realm are being transferred to the now linked modern world filled with humans.
This whole link is created by something called a "Void Storm," which is a phenomenon that rarely happens in the void which connects all realms. It brings apocalypse to one, and puts the life in the other.
That is just the general idea behind the story, and I can elaborate more if you're interested.
Another is:

WW1 Fantasy
This one is more simple:
A simple rewriting of history of if fantasy as I see it is real. Elves, dwarves, dragons, orcs, trolls, magic, etc etc. A spin on what it would be like if it was. (And a 2nd American civil war for fun.) I am really unsure of how I'd like this to be done, and will need collaboration to make it into something fun. I tried this elsewhere and the idea I originally had failed. There's a google doc link I can send anyone interested in this idea as to not clutter this post.
Another and final one is:

Idra rp sci-fi fantasy

This is my own sci-fi world focused around the giant empire Idra, which branches into several different galaxy's, owning full control and dominance over their own and use it as a staging ground to launch into others.
The whole key to Idra's success in both war and in governing such a large empire successfully is their medallions. The medallion is a man and dragon made artifact of pure magical power, and one is implanted into every citizen of this said empire. It can effectively control the masses while having them still subject to free will and enhancing life. Secretly it can control them whenever needed, however.
The empire is dragon and human only, both being equals as the emperor's best friend happens to be a dragon. Both rule the empire with help of several trusted officials to govern all the citizens and soldiers. ANY other races are simply annihilated or treated with however is fit, and viewed with extreme prejudice.
The medallion is an artifact made by the destruction of a gigantic gathering of magical power, this magical power was captured and made by the siphoning of any magical born or already magically gifted individuals. Idra in a sense created what is called in their empire, "Synthesized Magic." This is what the empire's biggest advantage is. Anyone can use this well of power, that has a medallion, and it only grows larger as more natural sources of power are siphoned into this gigantic well in their control. How they contain it is a mystery to everyone but the emperors themselves.
The next advantage is their mastery of cloning. This is the more less needed to explain section, as it's typical cloning enhanced by magical means. The magical enhancements are what make their clones so different.
Any rp with Idra would be welcome, and there's many variations of the empire as well, as to weaknesses and pros. Whether it be a full blown war story, or stories of people in the empire itself, to whatever else you can think of I'm up for it.

Pairing and general other interests besides the above MXF:
Pairings I'd love to do would include:

Any Dragon character X Your own dragon character. Any setting.

Dragons falling in love with a human. (I'm weird I know :P)

Dragon X Wyvern (They are different.)

Dragon X Whatever... Anything really. Once I even had a friend ship a gryphon with Loria. (A character below.) So, anything to satisfy that weird sense of matching I have.

I'm also up to explore Furry type roleplays in a pairing type of fashion. I'm no furry but I've loved the idea of the animal human mix :P

Wolf pack type roleplays also interest me.

Worlds involving living normally inanimate objects or foods of sorts is a fun hillarious past time.

Talking animals, also with above. Ya know, animals that have their own personalities and things.

Other suggestions I'm open for just message me or reply :P

My Original characters I want to use for Pairings:
So this is just incase you want to know some of the characters I frequently roleplay. Or have in the past done. Short descriptions not too indepth

Elona: A half vampiric dragon, in love with alchemy and generally I play her with a rather cold type of personality. Selfish and very bitchy are her two traits. Master of alchemy and can do things people didn't even know were possible with a simple twig, some blood, and a few leaves.

Loria: Elona's Adoptive daughter. Also a dragon. Not always around when I roleplay Elona, but Elona is always involved with Loria. Loria is generally a flirt, and likes to mess with men's emotions regardless what they are. She is rather talented in alchemy learning from the best, but doesn't always have her "mother's" view on the world. She's quite joyful really. Fun loving.

Jeliah: Jeliah is cursed with Imortality. Painful regeneration occurs everytime death would encompass her, but not until. She lives with a pain of never dying, saving her brother Dex from befalling this curse. She is depressed, always in pain, and looks for a solution or cure for this curse that has befallen her. She is a great combatant and despite her bloodied and scarred look, she is really a general good person. Not fun to be around as she tries not to attach herself with anyone in fear of more pain when losing them.

Dex: A general bully of a dragon. He is strong, a fighter by heart, and a monster of a person. He'll take on things just for the challenge and fun, and he'll mess with someone for the hell of it to watch them cry, or challenge him. Not so much a bully towards women but definately not a flirt. He has a hidden softness that resides in him being with his sister Jeliah since hatching.

Exile: A wolf of mine. Exiled from his pack, his home, for a defect. This defect is heavily variable depending on the roleplay. Sometimes he is just abandoned to be abandoned and raised by someone. Other times I just use the name for a wolf if I think of one... One of my more general characters.

Rain: Really the last dragon character I'll have here that is of note. She is invisible. Literally born that way out of her egg. She's also crazy, and to give further proof of that, her favorite color is pink with neon-green and polka-dots. Yeah. She is my most fun joke character I play and has the ability to freeze things at will. She enjoys painting, even other people. Her favorite animal is the snake, black mambas in particular. She hates bunnies, and she hates wet. Her personality is simply erratic, you haven't met someone like her before.

If I think of any more of my orriginal characters that I want to pair I'll put them here. As said I'm strongly a dragon fan. When it comes to wolf pack or furry roleplays I'll just make up a character for that fitting the situation.

Specifications complete!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom