Any Looking for Fantasy Roleplayers

Currently reading:
Any Looking for Fantasy Roleplayers

Local time
Today 11:25 PM
Hey, Its a pleasure to meet you all, My name is Jennifer. I am looking for fantasy or Warcraft players who are experienced enough to give me detailed responses with at least 3 paragraphs minimum and who can post at least once or twice a day. I recently just joined this site and am looking for people to test this character out on.

Notes for the character.
1. She is based within the Warcraft universe.
2. She is a death knight who possesses frostmourne

Here is a sample of my current starter however its still in the rough copy stages, This is just to show you the length and detail I can do. Please forgive the grammar issues as I said its a rough copy.

Plate heels clacked against the stone floors of the ruined city, It echoed off the walls as the woman made her way across the drawbridge towards the reception area. This glorious city had once been filled with life, people used to be rushing about the hallways of this decrepit city,now only rats and corpses littered its streets filling it with the stench of death. Thankfully the visitor was used to its smell to the point it didn't even bother her to pass by a bloated corpse oozing black liquids onto the stone floor.

As soon as she was passed the bridge she stepped over the fallen stone archway and into the small hallway filled with statues of Lordaeron's past heroes and rulers, Alisanne stopped mid stride as she made her way towards the doors, Her eye's caught on a small nook she had used to hide in as a child. She could remember hiding there as a child from her younger brother artha's, They had played hide and seek many times but he had always managed to find her no matter where she was hidden.
After a few minutes of staring at the spot she cast the memory aside and made her way towards the massive doors in the distance, Once there she placed each hand on one then pushed with all her might sending the doors crashing in against the walls creating a loud bang which echoed throughout the ruined city. It was there she stopped in her tracks a small gasp forcing its way into her throat as she was assaulted with memories she had long forgotten.

"I don't want to be married off father!", "I want to train to be a fighter just like Arthas!", "...Die you worthless king.." The last memory caused her to drop to her knees as tears began to flow out of her eyes as she remembered her father's death, She had been forced to murder the man who raised her, The man who she loved more than anything in the world and she couldn't lift a finger to stop herself. "I'm sorry…" A single tear dropped off of her chin onto the marble floor where a large L for lordaeron was engraved, Ever since she had picked up took that accursed blade from her brother she had been forced to do his bidding.

Why did he make her do that!! A loud bang rang out as she slammed her fist against the marble floor in anger, the plating on her gloves caused a small scratch to form on the surface of the marble. Why did he have to raise her? Why couldn't he have just left her alone in the darkness? Why had she been forced to watch her beloved brother fall further and further into darkness Only to turn around and kill him when he outlived his usefulness!

Her hand slammed against the marble floor again, however, this time a surge of power was accompanied by it and as her fist collided with the floor a wave of frost rushed out coating the entire room in ice. Snow began to slowly fall from the ceiling as her frost magic ran wild, He had forced her to cut down her brother then cut down her father and family only to raised them into undeath. She had then been forced to lay siege to her lands populace, then marched upon the land of the elves slaughtering them to near extinction.

It was only after the frozen throne was weakened did she finally regain control of her body and by then she aided Tyrande and Thrall in holding off the Burning legion's invasion, It was only after that did they set their sights on the frozen throne. It was their that they imprisoned him in Frostmourne with Alisanne as his keeper but his whispers were driving her mad, it was only moments like these that she lost control letting his power slip through her mental walls and run wild around her.

"I can help you see them again...Just give in to my power...and i will let you raise them...let you reconcile with them…" A spectral orc hand lowered cupping her chin almost as if one would a child. "You give in to your humanity...Why not cut out such a painful thing?" Alisanne slowly stood up staring at the image of the previous lich king for a long moment, he had offered her this very deal hundreds of times and it was the most tempting thing she had ever been tormented with but she could not give in. "Begone.." She waved her hand forward brushing through the ghost turning him into mist that fell onto the now icy and snow covered floor.

"I came here to do one thing and you will not bother me spirit." She quickly composed herself before making her way towards a door behind the throne room, As she reached it she placed her hands on the door and pushed listening to the ice crack as the door eventually gave way opening into another large hallway. "Oh yes...I forgot...Your here to return that to your dear old mother.." The spirit materialized next to her walking in tune with her as they made their way towards a set of stairs that caused her to stop in her tracks one last time.

"Ah the site of your death, Hard to believe such a powerful warrior would die from such a trivial thing… your parents wept for weeks after they buried you." Her eyes widened in anger as she lashed out punching through the ghosts head causing him to disappear and her fist to slam into a wall. "Shut up!" Her fist slammed into the stone causing a small crack to appear as she looked over towards the stairs she had fallen on, She remembered getting into a fight with Gavinrad over how the elves were valued allies and that they were just as good as their race were, However, he was not willing to hear it and she stormed off. In her anger she tripped on a loose stone slab and fell down the stairs, She remembered hearing a loud snap, a white hot pain then nothing...for so long nothing but darkness, At least until her brother Arthas raised her from death.

After taking a deep breath she slowly made her way towards the large tomb in the centre of the room, her father was buried here or well what was left of the body. As she approached the tomb she reached out dragging her hand across the casket. "Rest in peace father… I will be joining you soon." As she passed the tomb she made her way over to a archway and made her way into it towards another large casket, this one was covered in gold with the image of a woman on it. Liliane Menethil former queen of Lordaeron and her late mother, she slowly made her way over to the tomb , along the way she reached towards her neck grasping a small necklace she had been wearing. "I am sorry it took so long for me to visit you mother...Forgive me for what i have done...I was not in control.." She reached out placing the necklace her mother had given her upon the tomb, it was the family crest with a large L for Lordaeron carved into it.

"I don't deserve to wear this.. As i am no longer the princess of this realm…" Alisanne looked at the necklace for a long moment before turning away and heading back the way she came. She didn't want to linger long as her presence would call the undead in the land to her and with that hunters who were surely coming for head. She had killed so many people that day and those who had relatives in other parts of the world were hunting her, vowing vengeance for what she had done to their loved ones.

If interested send me a pm or even comment here. Any gender or amount of people is fine. The more the merrier

Back
Top Bottom