Adopted Looking for female to play female fairy in RP with sex content...

Currently reading:
Adopted Looking for female to play female fairy in RP with sex content...

aiden741

Knight
Local time
Tomorrow 1:21 AM
Hi. Two people have engaged in this roleplay with me in the past. They moved on. I would like to pick it up again. Essentially looking for female to play female fairy. Here is the basic scenario...

(LINK to RP done so far is at bottom of this post.)

Caden is 18 going on 19 and lives in a flat on his parents' property. His parents - along with Caden's younger brother and sister - live in a bigger house on the property. His parents are pretty well off – so the flat was actually pretty comfortable, not just a budget setup. In the past a small fairy called Sylvia visited Caden in his flat in the night to take his cum and spread on her wings: there was a shortage of fairy dust where she comes from and it turns out cum has similar properties that enable her to fly. Caden enjoys the sexual experiences with the fairy despite her sassy attitude and temper tantrums. One day he found a note left on his bed from Sylvia saying she was unable to visit due to a sudden changes in rank in fairy land. It was impossible for her to visit any more due to her new busy rank that required less flying. Caden was sad but glad of the time he'd had with Sylvia. Caden figured he'd probably never see a another fairy again. However, he was surprised when another fairy turned up in his bedroom again one day...

I'm looking for a female to play the role of the new fairy. It's kind of up to you what you want your fairy to be like. A character different from than the bossy Sylvia might be a change. I prefer a female character. I had other ideas for the roleplay that haven't yet come to pass, involved using the fairy's powers in a sexual way which in consensual for both: e.g. changing each others sex, making the fairy Caden's size, making Caden the fairy's size. Perhaps more fairies arriving, including male fairies, Caden visiting fairy land or something. Caden growing two cocks. I kind of like the idea of Caden developing his sexual skills with the fairy so he gets better at sex. Maybe than can learn together and learn to communicate about having sex. I like a warm connection between characters, letting that enhance the sex relationship. You might also have your own ideas.

I can't promise to post everyday, but would try and post regularly. Feel free to message me and discuss anything.

Here is the RP thread up to where it finished off. I wouldn't expect anyone to read it all, and that doesn't matter for carrying it on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom