MxF Looking for FFXIV Roleplay

Currently reading:
MxF Looking for FFXIV Roleplay

Numbers

Demigod
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:41 PM
Hey all, I am looking for something very specific but also generalized per se. I'm wanting to play in the Final Fantasy 14 Universe, but not necessarily as the main characters, or following the main story line. Just two adventurers vibing or something. I don't really know what I want to do in it, just that I want to play in it, and preferably play my own character of some kind since I am horrible at playing other characters. As for a bit about me, I typically write 1 paragraph minimum but usually average closer to around 2-4 paragraphs per post. The more I have to work with, the more I can give back. My posting schedule can be anywhere from multiple times a day to once a month or so. This isn't due to lack of interest, but more of my time already has a lot of requirements between work, school, gaming, my partner, and other various things. So if you're okay with that then we are meant to play! Besides that when it comes to smut I love to write it, but I also love for things to develop naturally over time. As for specific kinks, might as well ask if there is something you want incorporated because I have a lot. As for limits, it's mainly vore and bathroom stuff. Other things I could be convinced to do, but I won't have much experience in. I typically write in 3rd person past tense. I love to use anime face claims, real ones, or really anything that looks similar to the character I had in mind, but I don't require my partner to do the same. Furthermore, I do enjoy ooc chatter but don't find it a requirement. All I really ask from you is that you're able to at least match my length in paragraphs if not go beyond if you really want to, and at least help to keep the story moving. As for violence and gore, I am okay with it, but I am certainly not an expert at writing in it, however I strive to do my best and work to improve. If anyone is interested, certainly hit me up and let's see what we can't create together!

Back
Top Bottom