Unspecified Looking for Genderswap and forced trans stories (NB x Anything)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for Genderswap and forced trans stories (NB x Anything)

Zarazel

Knight
Local time
Today 9:26 PM
Hello!

I am trying this as I always had a spot inside of me that wants to expirience what I truly am but society so far has not allowed me to do so. I hope to form stories of forced trans and genderswap (Either magical or otherwise) with a heavy focus on me being SUBMISSIVE I will not dominate on these rps. I am also looking for people that can post more than one paragraph I value detail over how much you post but at least give me enough to make a reply to you.

Plots:
- Feminization from online to real (NSFW)
Mc always been a male that never liked his body, he often wore her sister panties when she was not looking or on the house and posted pictures on a fetish page with them on. Never thinking much of them he continued on his life until he got a reply from a wealthy person (YC) saying that he or she liked Mc and wanted to make it come true, the only catch was that he needed to abandon his old life fully and embrace the person he or she would turned MC to be a femboy slave.

Well... I would like to rp that, but you know, can you role play as a girl by any chance?

it would defy it all I want to play as a male being feminized not as a girl sorry

Back
Top Bottom