Currently reading:
MxM Looking for high fantasy anthro RP!

Kuniklo

Serf
Local time
Today 2:57 PM
Pronouns
He/she/any
Hello! You can call me Kuniklo or Rabbit. I've been on a hiatus from RP for a few years, but during college and high school I was an avid RPer across many genres. Over time, I've realized that I have an affinity for high fantasy, specifically when I get to play softer, more nurturing characters. My default archetype is the diligent, studious healer who has a secret desire for romance but struggles to express it. My preferred stories have a good balance of intrigue, danger, romance, and fluff, with the romance developing as the story progresses. I often fluctuate between preferred genders in my writing, but currently I am seeking a MxM pairing.

I work from home, so my schedule is fairly open. My replies vary depending on the post I am responding to, but I try to average several paragraphs unless the context demands something shorter (e.g., when two characters are having a conversation.) Don't feel pressured to write an essay every time, of course - I don't want this to be a chore for anyone involved! However, I will add that I prefer my RP partner to write with proper grammar and punctuation, as I tend to lose my immersion otherwise.

My tolerance for violence is decent, but intense gore can be an issue for me. In real life I have OCD, so vivid depictions of dismemberment or gruesome deaths are liable to repeat in my head. General violence for plot-related reasons is perfectly fine, though.

When it comes to sex, I'm fine with some erotic scenes and sexual tension. Just keep in mind that I'm looking for a story first and foremost, so I want sexual content to be earned within the context of the plot. In real life I would consider myself to fall on the asexual spectrum, but sex in fiction is much more appealing to me, especially when two characters share a deep adoration for one another. In terms of the kind of sexual content I enjoy, I prefer it to either be deeply romantic or lighthearted and playful. I don't find sex without emotional connection appealing at all, and I also don't enjoy super rough sex. (Doesn't mean it can't get steamy; I just want to feel the love in the scenes!)

I don't do any fandom RP, unfortunately. I find it more enjoyable to build a world up from scratch. I have no preferred setting just yet, but I prefer at least some technology to exist in the world (think the printing press as the starting point for my preferred time periods.) I also prefer magic to be something accessible to everyone, though some people have a greater aptitude for it. The reason that many people seem to lack magic is that it requires a great deal of practice. No ultra-powerful starting characters here!

The only RP component I have prepared is my character. Tentatively, his name will be Kona, and he is a rabbit in his mid-twenties who is studying healing magic. By day, he works as a translator for the ambassador of a neighboring nation called Seila, the country from which most rabbitfolk originate. He is a diligent, nurturing soul who left Seila to see the greater world, and to gain perspective outside of the (often close-minded) worldview his rabbit peers hold.

For pairings, any other species is fine, but I would prefer a stronger, more protective/chivalrous character for Kona to fall in love with!

Final note: More than anything, I need communication. Life can get busy and I totally understand that, but please don't up and leave for days on end without giving me a heads-up. My last RP fizzled out because my partner kept disappearing for over a week at a time, and it was pretty sad for me since I had gotten attached to our characters. Just let me know if you know you won't be on for a while, please!

Back
Top Bottom