Currently reading:
All Looking for long term roleplays

ElusiveDawn

Benevolent Master
Local time
Today 9:23 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone! I'm looking to get some engaging roleplays started up. I've been roleplaying for quite a few years so it's always worth hitting me up if you spot something you like. 😉 Any kinks, plots etc that I'm really craving at the moment I'll mark with ***

-Important- I've just returned from a break and only planning to dip my toes back in at the moment. My replies may not be quite as frequent at the moment as a result. If any of my previous roleplay partners are reading this and feel like continuing then please let me know 🙂

Rules:
-Always provide enough material in a reply to move the story along. I can go extremely detailed, or keep things brief when necessary. It all depends on my partner and the roleplay.
-Make sure to give me a heads-up if you may not reply for some time
-Extreme violence/mutilation, scat etc is a complete no-go.
-Copious amounts of smut is fine with me, as long there is something substantial to tie it together

Kinks:
-Bondage, Discipline, Humiliation, Teasing, Dom/Sub, Master/Slave, Orgasm control/denial ***
-Lactation ***, Breast/Butt Expansion, Nipple/Breast play, Titty fucking
-Anal ***, Rough sex, Rimming, Foreplay, Oral, Gangbang, Double penetration, Creampie
-Yuri/Yaoi
-Futa*** (Heavily craving any futa pairings right now. Especially futa x futa)
-Feeding/force feeding, pregnancy, belly play ***

Favourite Pairings:
-Open to MxF, MxM, FxF
-Owner X Pet ***
-Master X Slave
-Boss X Coworker
-Farmer X Dairy Cow/Slave ***
-Dom X Sub
-Step siblings
-Brother X Sister
-Father X Daughter ***
-Model X Photographer

Plots
MC= My Character/YC = Your Character

Unexpected Reunion - A couple that used to be childhood sweethearts find themselves reunited many years later. After getting talking they find the attraction is still very much there and start to develop their relationship. This one could be spiced up possibly if there's a third character involved. It could create some drama or even open the doors to a three-way relationship.

Dairy Ranch - In this plot my character would be purchasing some new livestock for his farm. Milk is in high demand and a lucrative business so he finds the perfect woman to become his very own personal dairy cow.

Paradise Resort*** - YC stops by a world famous island resort for a well deserved break and happens to bump into MC who owns the establishment. After striking up conversation he offers to give you a guided tour that ends up including way more than they'd bargained for.

Runaway Princess - After her kingdom is raided a princess (YC) seeks refuge in a nearby village. MC gives her shelter, though they must soon head out on a journey across the land to reach the one place where the princess can truly be safe

Daddy's Little Treasure*** - MC finds the relationship with his wife breaking down and his daughter (can easily be step daughter if you're more comfortable with that) uses the opportunity to reveal her attraction to him. The feeling is mutual and they soon find themselves in a forbidden relationship that must be kept a secret from his wife. This plot is sure to be filled with drama and build-up.

Her secret*** - This would be a F/F scenario where our characters fall in love with each other, but MC still seems distant. YC is desparate to make MC open up and eventually finds out that MC is actually a futa packing some serious heat. We could discuss where things go from there, but I was thinking of a slow-burn type start.

Fandoms:
Just a quick note on fandoms. I heavily prefer creating our own worlds for the roleplay. If we do use fandoms then I'd like it to be with OC's. It would have to be a really interesting idea to convince me to use existing characters. Here are some that I'm interested in, regardless~

-Attack on Titan, Hunter X Hunter, One Piece, My Hero Academia, Fullmetal Alchemist, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! and many more anime.
-Doctor Who, Merlin, Lord of the Rings
-Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Metroid, The World Ends with You, Fire Emblem and tons more video games.

I'll add to this and neaten it up in the future, but I think this should do for now. If you have any questions please just let me know! 🙂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom