Looking for Long Term RP partners~

Currently reading:
Looking for Long Term RP partners~

Brittney Fox

Monarch
Local time
Today 4:26 PM
Hello, Everyone~
I've only recent joined this site and I'm super excited because it seems like there are a lot of active members. I'm excited because I'm looking for active RP partners who I can enjoy detailed storylines with.
Overall, I'm looking for someone who enjoys fantasy, action packed writing. I love battles, romance, and intense relationships among a plethora of characters. I believe subplots are essential to a well-rounded story, so I would really love for that to be a part of our RP.
Usually I play a male character, HOWEVER, since there are subplots, I often change up depending on the scenario.
As far as storylines are concerned: I am a freestyle writer. I really enjoy letting the story form as it does without a planned outline beforehand. But, if you do have a plot you'd like to try, I would open to that, as well.
I am open to some smut, but I do not enjoy that being half of the storyline. I would be okay with 70/30 probably.
Hopefully this explains a little about what I'm looking for in a partner. I would love for you all to shoot me a message if you're interested.

Hey there Brittney, I'm new to the site too and really interested in getting together with a couple of people I can get to know and creating a really fantastic RP to mess around in. I'm open to light romantic intrigue but not too much into romance as a whole. I'm more interested in intrigue, action and thrills and love roleplaying stories that feature that heavily. As a writer, I stay away from a lot of this sort of stuff in my actual work, but it's a guilty pleasure to be able to get it out in roleplay form. Hope we can chat soon!

Back
Top Bottom