Currently reading:
MxM looking for long-term rp partners!

gossamer

xhey/xhem • 18
Local time
Today 3:18 AM
Pronouns
xhey/xhem
Hello! In short, I'm looking for someone who would be interested in a mlm rp that doesn't mind long wait times for replies and wants smut included in the rp! I mostly do fantasy non-modern settings. I may do modern settings if the plot is interesting enough though.

I'm happy to change plots around, add, or come up with an entirely new one!

Down below is my rp style/rules (a writing sample included), plots, and then a couple fandoms.

× I write in 3rd person present tense, and would prefer for my rp partners to write in 3rd person.

× I try to reply with 2 paragraphs minimum, but I can often do more if I feel there's a lot to write about. However, I do get stressed and find the rp not fun anymore if I'm expected to write more than that every time. I do typically try to mirror the lengths of my rp partner, however.

× I prefer for my rp partner to try to mirror my length in writing, or write a few less paragraphs than mine at the least. Consistent short replies when I'm replying with paragraphs is underwhelming for me. However, if it's communicated you likely won't be able to write a lot, I'll be fine with it.

× I prefer for my rp partners to be able to use proper grammar, and be good at spelling. I've linked a writing sample below to show how I write. I would prefer someone who can use proper punctuation as well. Ex: using quotations for speech and not italicizing it, cutting text into paragraphs instead of a long block. I don't mind mistakes, but horrible grammar and spelling takes the fun out of the rp for me.

× I typically reply sporadically. I can go weeks/months without writing a reply, but have a day where I respond multiple times. Or I could reply everyday, and then not reply for awhile. I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind waiting months for a reply as I don't mind either how long you take, as long as it's talked about first.

× I prefer rp partners who like to chat, communicate, and gush over our characters! I find the rp more enjoyable when chatting to my rp partner occasionally!

× Switch characters only. I would prefer for my character to take more of a sub role though, but I will occasionally dom.

× My male characters are typically very feminine. I don't mind if you make your own character feminine or masculine. Do as you want.

× I probably won't have an oc already prepared. I like to make oc's for each individual rp.

× No non-con. Dub-con is fine.

× No furry characters.

× No characters under 18.

× No innocent and/or navie characters, or your characters having a power-imbalance in the relationship dynamic to mine unless discussed.

× I'm not too interested in doubling up right now, but I may be convinced to depending on the plot. Don't expect it though. I do however love secondary characters and npc's. I find they make the rp feel much more lively!

After a couple of hours in Blossom's dorm, Aries eventually leaves, sneaking his way back to his dorm room since the lockdown still hasn't been lifted. He does try to study, but finds it hard to focus. So he spends a little time playing the violin before he settles down on his bed to take a nap after changing into his night clothing. It's late at night when he finally wakes up. His room is pitch black, compared to the fairy lights he usually has on.

He hears that it's still storming outside, but besides that, it's fairly quiet. Aries sits up, realizing he woke up because of a knock at his door. Aries lets out a small yawn before he moves off the bed to answer it. Aries is wearing a silky purple pajama, with the collar open and shirt slightly unbuttoned, displaying a good portion of his chest. Aries looks half asleep, eyes lidded and hair slightly messy, "Alexander?" He speaks in a questioning tone, rubbing his eyes just to make sure he's seeing things right.

He's shortly reminded how they had talked about investigating what was going on at school, and they never finished their conversation from before. Aries slightly feels bad for it now, considering he let himself be pulled away without saying bye to Alexander, "Here, come in," he says, stepping aside so Alexander can enter his room. He hasn't heard anything about the lockdown being lifted yet, so he doesn't want them to get in trouble. Aries' room is neat and tiddy, the theme light purple.

The blankets on his bed are slightly rumpled from him getting up, but they're soft to the touch, made out of expensive fabric. He has a lot of pillows at the head of his bed, and one random blue lobster stuffed animal. The white desk next to his bed has a vase of purple lavender flowers, and a cup of pens and pencils. On the other side he has a bookcase with plently of books, a few knick knacks, and many more vases of the same flower. On the floor is a luscious carpet, and underneath his bed are shadows of things pushed underneath there. His room has the distinctive smell of the flowers.

⭐ Setting/Themes

× I would love to do an Xianxia/ancient Chinese fantasy rp 😭 If you want to but don't know what this is I would be HAPPY to explain

× I've been really wanting to explore having a character with an eating disorder. I would also like to explore all the nitty gitties of depression, self harm, and other mental health disorders.

× I would love to try out a toxic relationship dynamic where both of our characters are fucked up.

× Love God plots but are empty headed on them right now.

× Would want to do a rp with lots of nsfw as long as it's plot relevant.

⭐ Plots

→ MC is YC's ex. YC broke up with MC months ago, which resulted in a messy breakup. Now, out of the blue, YC has suddenly lost all of their friends, effectively leaving them isolated. That's when MC shows back up. In short, MC has been stalking yours and caused YC to lose all their friends so YC would be vulnerable to manipulate. With this, only looking for YC being aware of MC's general personality/intentions so it doesn't turn into non-con.

→ Demon x Angel
Muse A is an angel who looks like a demon and Muse B is a demon who looks like an angel. More of a dynamic I guess.

→ Fashion Designer x Model
Muse A is a legendary model who disappeared off the face of the Earth after a scandal, abruptly ending their career. In the past, Muse B, a fashion designer, had Muse A walk their show when Muse B debuted their first clothing collection. Now retiring from the industry, Muse B is desperate to get Muse A walk their show one last time (don't @ me about this probably being unrealistic).

→ Toxic "Friendship"
Two friends escape their hometown for {reason}. But their relationship is extremely toxic, blurring the lines of friendship. While Muse A is extremely obsessed with Muse B, Muse B has problems of their own that makes it hard for them to leave Muse A.

→ Rival x Rival
Muse A and Muse B are in love with the same person. Through their rivalry, they eventually begin to fall for each other instead.

→ Mafia Rival x Mafia Rival
Two rival mafia members are framed and must come together to clear their name, lest they get hunted down and killed.

→ Mage x YC
MC, a mage, has been trapped in a pocket dimension for an extremely long time. YC occasionally visits them.

→ God x God
Two Gods secretly begin working together to plan the death of a different God who has wronged them.

→ Kpop idol x Kpop idol
Two fictional kpop idols in the same group have their own struggles, ranging from mental health problems to etc. Amongst all of that, they begin to have feelings for each other, not only putting themselves on the line, but their group.

Cc x cc only unless said otherwise.

× Heaven Official's Blessing : Qi Rong, He Xuan, Mu Qing (would like to try Hua Cheng but no promises at being good at his character)

× The Master of Demonic Cultivation : Meng Yao, Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Jin Ling, Jiang Cheng

× The Scum Villain's Self-saving System : Shen Qingqiu, Liu Qingge

× Mistakenly Saving The Villain : Yue Wuhan (haven't finished reading the book)

× Meet You At The Blossom : Huaien

× Thousand Autumns : Yan Wushi, Yu Shengyan (haven't finished the book/show)

× Yona of The Dawn : Kija, Zeno (really want to do a double up rp with the dragons)

× Bungo Stray Dogs : Akutagawa

× The Case Study of Vanitas : Noel, Vanitas

× Frieren : Lünger (oc's okay with him), or Frieren x Himmel where I play as Himmel

× Sabikui Bisco : Bisco

× Dance With Devils : Urie (oc's okay)

× Deadpool x Wolverine: Specifically want to do a Deadpool x Wolverine rp. Haven't watched any Wolverine movies, only the Deadpool ones.

If interested, please send me an intro message, anything you think I should know, and a writing sample. If you have questions, feel free to ask in your message!

Back
Top Bottom