Unspecified Looking for long time rp partners

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for long time rp partners

orinxia

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 4:20 AM
About me
I am 25 and I usually rp with people who are around my own age and I am from Europe.
I study around 35+ hours a week and more two major classes are important to me, so if I take time off to do homework I will let you know.

My style, what I do and don't do

I do 3.person only, but I don't mind if someone else write 1 or 3 person, but I usually prefer a partner that keeps to 3 person.

I love to do canon x canon and canon x oc, assuming the character fits inside a fandom and that I also know the canon.

I do mxm and mxf and I am not into fxf. But I usually into mxm for the most part.

I do long and short replies and I work with what I get. my regular length is around 300-800 words plus and minus, it comes down to what I have to reply to, but I arm for this sort word count.

I am open to fandom crossover, if the fandoms seems to set in the same era of time or if we agree on time that seems ideal.

I love things that are historically correct and I am bit a history nerd.

I don't do characters that are all powerful, nor do I like characters that are all powerful.

I don't do romance for the sake of romance, I gladly add romance to a role play if it becomes fitting over time. But a role play that pure romance will not talk to me at all. Also family plot is not my thing, so don't force them on me.

I do not ghost on people, but I do have times when I am super busy with my classes. I will note you when times are like that, and usually I aim to reply a few times a week.

I do have other partners I RP with and I will be frank that I also need to give them time, so no rushing me and I don't rush people back.

I love to plot and share ideas and work ideas into play, really anything goes as long as it seems realistic.

On a note in some fandoms I do have very specific ships, but I will force that ship if you want something else.

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood: I massively ship Roy and Riza, and with the show end I really want get into some more Roy x Riza action. Also into Roy x Edward.

Dishonored: Corvo x The Outsider, post Death of the outsider. I like to think the canon ending is The Outsider becoming human and have plots around that.

Hellsing: I am sucker for anything Alucard x Integra in general.

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler: I am generally into trying things out with Undertaker and Vincent Phantomhive.

Penny Dreadful: Vanessa x Ethan, Dorian x Vanessa and Ethan x Brona, Ethan x Dorian x Vanessa.

The Evil Within: Sebastian Castellanos x Ruben "Ruvik" Victoriano, Sebastian Castellanos x Stefano Valentini. I don't do Sebastian and Joseph.

Trinity Blood: Isaak Von Kamfer x Dietrich Lohengrin, Isaak Von Kamfer x Cain, Abel x Esther. Do give me some Isaak x Dietrich it is a favorite ship of mine.

Star Wars The Old Republic: I ship Lana Beniko with any sith from game. Generally Sith x Sith stuff.

Fallout: No ships, I simply love the universe and making oc's.

Red Embrace Hollywood: I love this visual novel of a game and the characters. No specific ships.

Wolfenstein, The New Order series: No canons, I simply love the alternative take on history.

Monster: Johan x Tenma.

Plots and ideas:
I don't like to post plots or ideas since I won't force someone into a plot, so we build the plot and story together.

Of course. What else would you expect from that reality?
Alucard x Seras? I can't quite see that one.

Oh no I would never ship Alucard and Seras, that like shipping a dad with his daughter to me

Exactly. So, Alucard x Integra.
What even beginner fan doesn't see that coming?

To be fair someone I knew a few years back liked shipping Alucard with Seras and I had no way of talking her out of it.

Also are you interested in RP something with Hellsing, just a curious thought?

Not really.
I do have a couple of favorites or preferred ones in my RT though.
Homecoming/The Return and Laz St Cloud.

Familiar with either Buffy or Charmed?

Sadly I know none of them and I am a bit limited on time when it comes to learning new shows/movies and more.

I'd be so down for an Evil Within or Fallout RP!

Back
Top Bottom