MxM Looking for Longterm and Dedicated RP!

Currently reading:
MxM Looking for Longterm and Dedicated RP!

Ailixa

Writer and Artist
Local time
Today 9:47 AM
Pronouns
He/him/she/her
Edit: The file has been unlocked! Sorry to those who were unable to access it previously ;;

Hello! I'm Ailixa! I'm currently a uni student studying analytical literature. I also work full time. Replies will be weekly, at the very least! I'll let you know if I cannot reply weekly due to real life circumstances.

I've been writing for 10+ years.

RP Comforts:
  • I do not normally do group RP. I feel most comfortable with 1x1 RP.
    • I may do it if OCs cross path but not as a constant thing
    • I may do it if in same universe or on a double date or something like that.
  • I do not do script style.
  • I am most experienced with paragraph style RP.
  • Concerning length, I tend to mirror my partner's post length. However, my partner does not need to match my reply length.
  • I don't do one liners or respond to them, sorry.
  • I can do mxm, fxf, and/or fxm, which are ordered in accordance to my preference. However, will not be male in m x f REGARDLESS
  • Due to previous issues with previous RPs, I do not RP tops anymore. Please respect this.
  • I am comfortable creating a new character for a ship, but I would prefer to use my pre-existing characters since I do have a lot of them.
  • I require romance to be involved, else I may lose interest. The whole RP doesn't need to be romance centered, however! It just has to be included.
  • I'm most experienced with romance, action/adventure, and slice of life/casual.
  • I am familiar with most animes, some book series, and some video games.
  • I'm only interested in exclusive ships for my pre-existing characters. If you wish to use your character in more than our RP, I will create a new character for that RP.
  • I'm not interested in poly relationships.
  • I'm not interested in one night stands (can be mentioned but not RPed).
  • I prefer plots to be planned in advance and/or discussed.
  • For relationship progress, I am fine with instant to slow burns. So long as it matches the characters, I'm fine with either or.
  • I'm comfortable with some fetishes, and I do have a Google document that contains what I'm okay with and what I'm not okay with.
  • I adore the lovey dovey stuff (or "fluff"). I additionally love angst in equal measure.
  • Regarding writing out smut or intimate scenes, I'm able to mold to meet my partner's comforts. I don't mind fading to black or writing it out.
  • Please discuss major violence with me first! However, I'm fine with battle gore, normal stuff. Torture and such will have to be plot/backstory related.
Additional Information:
What I am looking for:
- Original Characters
- I am comfortable with canon universes but no canon x OC please
- In order for ships to work, we have to understand each other's limits and comforts. Please be open and honest about matters that pertain to the ship/RP.
- Please let me know if you get bored or want to spice up the RP. Or just have a idea you want to add to it!
- What's RP without there being something to look forward to? I love planning and some times it comes from headcanoning. Just please also suggest twists and turns!
- You don't have to do daily replies but at least weekly.

Will Do:
- Male x male(preferred), female x female, and male x female (which is tentative and subjective to the characters).
- I will not RP tops. There are past issues/trauma associated with it. I am comfortable doing dominant and/or submissive characters.
- I am fine with mature material and am more than comfortable with smut and NSFW.
- Kinks and fetishes are fine but must be disclosed beforehand (if known).
- I'm fine with discussing limits and comforts before we start to rp. It's hard to surprise or embarrass me.

What I Won't Do:
- This is give and take so please also be invested (headcanoning, plot suggestions, etc).
- Vore, scat, un-birthing, force-feeding, bestiality, and some extreme gore (like description, reference is fine).
- My ocs will not be killed in RP.
- RPing tops.

Possible:
- Forced/stalking/obsession: has to be discussed beforehand
- Sadism/masochism: to an extent

Genre Requirements
- Romance

Guidelines:

• I heavily prefer dominant characters.
    • Bara/muscle = yes. I am fine with characters that are rough around the edges and adore them.
    • I am very much less interested in my partner's ocs being submissive as being their only personality trait.
  • If I think the RP is boring or needs some spicing up, I will say so. Please do the same.
  • I was professional author so I'm used to writing a lot. That does not mean you have to match my length. I'd prefer you post what you're most comfortable with! No use stressing over it.
  • I am always open for suggestions. Never be afraid to approach me and suggest something!
  • I don't mind RPing with anyone, regardless of grammar. So long as I can understand what your post means and what happens in it, we're golden! If I don't, I'll be sure to ask anyway.
  • If my OC or I say something that offends or makes you really uncomfortable, please let me know. I'll do the same.

Additional Info:
  • For your OC's, I prefer:
    • to discuss their backstory if it is already written
    • to discuss universe if already built
    • to discuss if they have major traumas and how my oc can help/find out about them eventually
    • I highly prefer and am used to creating a plot for the specific ship because it's easier at times to fit everything
  • I do have some existing universes and backstories because:
    • The RP they were in ended or was broken off;
    • They are a side character (minor role) in another OCs story;
  • I am comfortable writing up the introduction post.
    • The length may be several pages or just a few paragraphs depending on what has to be given (scene, mood, etc).

Big Yeses:
  • Omegaverse/m-preg.
    • I have a "custom" universe for this that's. . .tamer as well. Feel free to DM me to discuss ! (Optional, I know some people aren't comfy with it).
  • Bara/muscle/lean/skinny muscle, strong independent females, dominant/"rough around the edges" personas. Bonus: height difference.
  • Fantasy, romance, adventure, etc. Namely anything really !
  • I only RP dominant/submissive bottoms. Dominant/submissive tops (partner's) ocs are preferred. Dominant/submisive switches are fine.
  • Fine with any humanoid. CSes included.
  • I am fine with dark pasts/most touchy subjects.
  • Long term and dedicated. I only RP my ocs with one person/partner at a time. If you want to break off the RP, please let me know !
Little/No Interest:
  • "Feminine"/soft (partner's) ocs.
    • I've just had a horrible time with people who RP them, sorry.
  • Also not interested in, for omegaverse, partner RPing an omega.
    • I've had some. . .gross encounters and don't want a repeat.
  • Smut with no real plot/direction. NSFW is fine but, not the main point.
  • One-liners & script RP

General Big Plot List (on Google Docs due to large size). (File should now be unlocked! Sorry to those who were unable to access it before ;; )
I will DM my character profiles as I have over 300 available OCs, most with 10+ page bios. As I've said, I've been into the RP scene for awhile, haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom