All Looking for Longterm Fantasy Roleplay

Currently reading:
All Looking for Longterm Fantasy Roleplay

Rosemarie

A crazy out view makes everything better.
Local time
Today 4:28 PM
Pronouns
She/Her They/Them
About Me

My name is Rosemarie, I have been writing for a few years and find that I usually gravitate to mostly fantasy based roleplays. I am a college student and I also work so I will try to be as active as possible. I can promise that I will reply at least twice a week, if you feel I am losing interest or that this is not working out please feel free to contact me. I love OOC, though it is not required. If you would like to strict directly to our roleplay or if you would like to be more friendly, then that is completely ok with me.

My replies can range anywhere from 200 to 1000 words, depending on my partner and what the scene is calling for. I also try to be pretty consistent with replies, though of course things happen. I will always let you know if I need to step away from a significant time period.

What I Need From You

Anything that is listed here you can also expect from me as a partner.
  • Please be honest. If you are unhappy or want something to change, please let me know.
  • Give some ideas. I would like to hear your ideas and work those in as well, it is no fun writing with partners who don't bring much to the table.
  • Respect limits. Please for both of our safety, respect the rules and limits that we give each other.
  • No texting language. Unless we are specifically writing in a text or a note between our characters, please don't use texting language in your writing.
  • Please have interesting characters. I love the drama, I love fun, I would love to explore your characters as much as we can. I don't want to write against a Mary Sue.
  • Character sheets. This is not a requirement; I just find them super fun. Though if you do not want to create one, that is totally fine.
  • I will not tolerate ANY behavior that is insensitive, bigoted, or falls under any sort of homophobia, racism, anti-immigrant, or sexism. Roleplays will end immediately if a partner spreads these ideals that do not fit in our roleplay

Interests and Limits

These are the things I would be ok with writing
  • Darker themes: gore, death, kidnapping, torture. As long as they are within site rules.
  • Sexual content: BDSM, vanilla sex, dirty talk, clothing, romantic sex, anal sex, and much more just ask
  • Mental Disorders: Any mental illness as well as PTSD or general trauma
  • Family themes: Marriage, pregnancy, found family
  • Discrimination: ONLY if it is for a certain theme or character. An example would a character who is shown sexism by another character.
These are the things I would not include
  • Sexual Content: Any type of bathroom play, Extreme BDSM, violence with sex such as amputation, death, blood.
  • Illegal activities: pedophilia will NEVER be included in a roleplay; incest will also not be included.
  • Race play: I am ok with talking about a character's race and bringing in cultures and discussions around that. What I do not want is a character being sexualized solely based on skin color or culture. This rule also applies to characters who may be transgender or fall into a category of oversexualization (think a male character who enjoys wearing a dress)
  • Offensive Stereotypes

Non-consensual sex falls into both these categories. I will not write a roleplay that is solely based on non-consensual sex; however, rape and harassment can be included into a character's backstory or if it is something that is written to fit a scene or character action. If a villain rapes a character, then that will be accepted, but I will not write a character being raped if it is meant to be the entire point of the roleplay or as a kink.

Incest is another grey area. I am a fan of mythology and am aware that incest is rampant among those stories. I will be aware that incest exists such as Zeus and Hera being siblings but also married, but incest will not be used as a kink or a focus on a story.

Pairings and Settings

Historical:
  • Anything Medieval
  • Renaissance Period
  • Dark Ages
  • Victorian Era
  • Industrial Revolution
  • Modern Era
There are no specific time periods, these are just some of my favorites to write about.

Fantasy:
  • Kingdoms
  • Magic
  • Star crossed lovers
  • mythical creatures
I would like to do world building with fantasy.

Romance:
  • Forbidden love
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Love at first sight
  • Mutual pining
  • Secret love/affairs
  • On the run
  • Class differences (princess and a knight)
  • Childhood Friends
  • Forced interaction
  • Soulmates

Others:
  • Fairy Tales (all characters must be aged up)
  • Greek Mythology
  • Legends

Final Thoughts

I am so excited to get to know more people and try to build something new! Please PM me with your favorite color and we can get started!

Back
Top Bottom