11. Political
  12. Crime
  13. Supernatural

Jsonheist

Serf
Local time
Today 1:18 AM
TLDR

Hello! I am looking for a new writing partner to do long term stories and worldbuilding with. My style is literate to advanced literate and I am comfortable posting at a variety of post lengths with a minimum being around 3-4 paragraphs a post. I am mostly interested in playing Dom masculine roles against female characters, but I also like futa.

My most important requirements are that you can effectively communicate and can contribute to the story meaningfully. I am not looking for quick shots, rather someone I can reliably write with for a long time. Please don't message me expecting to start a story within only a few minutes, I am looking for a good partner before anything else. I will ask for writing samples, but will also provide some in turn.

There's no hidden catch phrase or anything in the below text and of you want to message me now, absolutely feel free. Most of what is below is my attempt to be as clear as possible about my expectations and what I try to give.

Longer Version - About Me

Hello, welcome to my thread! I am a man in his 40's who has been role-playing for over 20 years now. Primarily, I enjoy writing, world building, and telling stories. I also like those stories to appeal to my perverted nature hence why I'm here, as most of us are I'm sure. We can talk more about ourselves if we have good chemistry.

The Basics

I write in third person, past tense, novel style. Most people call that 'literate' I think, but the terminology doesn't seem universal. Primarily I am looking for long term stories, but I am open to short story and single scene ideas as well for a bit of fun or just as an icebreaker. For a long term story, the gender pairings for the main characters I am willing to do are Male and female, Male and Futa, futa and futa, or possibly female and female. I don't do female and female very often and I wouldn't say I'm very good at it.

When it comes to post length, I would like to be specific about how I feel. I am more than capable of 1000+ word posts. My current record for post length is something like 11 pages in Google docs. That being said, I prefer average posts to be around 500-ish words. I don't require post length matching and I don't have a strict minimum length requirement, but if you can't manage 3-4 paragraphs as a minimum for most posts we probably aren't a good match.

On the other side of that particular spectrum, I'm not going to rule out regular novella sized posts. However, I'm not going to meet a word count for you and I'm not going to length match your posts simply because you require it, longer is not better.

I am not a grammar nazi. Typos, misspelling, and minor grammatical mistakes I mostly don't care about if you're otherwise a compelling writer.

Some people like to use smut to plot ratios. I don't know that I care specifically about a ratio or anything like that. I've done stories that were two posts in before the smut started and others where it was over 50 posts in. If I really like the story or characters, I can work with a story that exists to drive lots of smut or a story where it happens on occasion.

My Interests

Most stories I am interested in are sci-fi, fantasy, supernatural, or have some of all the above elements. However, I'm always open to hear ideas and I promise I will never be rude to you about them. While I have plot ideas below, my ideal partner is someone who is willing to also shape the story. I will probably tire quickly of someone who can't
contribute to the story or who only ever reacts. I actively encourage and am hoping for partners who bring their own ideas to mine and we can make something we both are excited about. If we are writing a long term story and it isn't a situation where the two main characters are literally alone for the entirety of the story, I will also expect a partner who can write multiple characters. DISCLAIMER - This is not a requirement of harems or group sex scenes. My meaning is in the context that other characters will interact with the main characters at some point and whether or not someone is willing to voice 'NPCs' is a pretty big litmus test for me.

Kinks and Limits

I am not going to list every kink I have here and I don't have an f-list or anything like that. I prefer to play dominant roles, but I can be convinced either way. A small selection of my favorite kinks follows and please try to remember this is just a short list, not requirements for a story and it isn't exclusive.
-Large Breasts
-Titplay-Breast Worship
-Cock/Ball Worship
-Bratty/Bossy Subs
-Large Cum Loads
-Passionate/Angry/Hate Sex
-Breeding
-Furry/Anthro/Aliens/Non-humans(must be intelligent creature)

Absolute No

- Anything to do with underage characters or kinks that try resemble it
-Vore
-Torture
-Gore
-Snuff

When it comes to anything like dub-con, non-con, rape, and other kinks in that vein, I will need some convincing. While I can get into non-con to a limited degree, abusive sexual situations aren't something I particularly enjoy. I dont want to draw hard lines because different story ideas might make these arrangements more appealing to me. However, if the entire idea you're looking for is never moving out of the abusive kinks, I'm just not the right partner.

I am also willing to write gangbangs, reverse-harems, MMF threesomes, and other multiple partner scenes. However, I will need to some time to make sure you are a partner who can reciprocate the effort before I will do so.

If You're Still Here

I prefer a private message as it's easier for me to track and respond to. When messaging me, I do ask that you take the time to explain what you're interested in, your limits, and then any ideas you have. That doesn't mean I'm expecting a super long first message, just enough to start our conversation meaningfully. While I try not to be too judgemental, any roleplay is some commitment of time and creative energy on both our parts. If you can't be bothered to write a meaningful, communicative first message, why would I think any more effort would go into your writing?

Story Ideas

All these ideas are open and can be reworked.

An Omen of Fracture - Fate chose a loaded moment to send a man unto the earth from a shooting star. On the brink of civil war and collapse of the Empire, a firey streak lit the night sky and struck the peak of the Emperor's Mountain. Somehow, a man was in the center of the impact, a winged strange man with strange eyes. A sign surely for the future of the Thaetum Empire.

The Thaetum Empire, once renowned and believed to be the 'True Nation' proved that all things do come to pass. Dreams of endless grand millenia turned to clawing, desperate attempts to keep the Empire in one piece well before it had reached the first thousand years. With the Imperial Throne losing power, the coffers emptying, the underclasses starting to rebel, and piracy on trade growing, the Emperor's heir faces a grim reality. Many doubt her legitimately, born of a low concubine to his Majesty. With no other children though, there are no other options. His majesty is near his death, the most optimistic of healers suggesting he has months at best.

Amongst the underclasses a woman has slowly gained support. Having been cast out by the nobility as a child, she has lived through and suffered the worst of the muck. A hard life creates hard people and with the Emperor's power being obviously on the wane, those with little to lose will bare their teeth. An opportunity for those with the will to give that anger direction and purpose.

Both sides agree on one thing though, the man from the sky is a sign. What they don't agree on is who the sign is meant to benefit. Then again… the man himself doesn't seem eager to reveal that either.

Building a New Empire -
The old Empires and ways collapsed almost thirty years ago. Now there's rumors of a dragon starting to build an army of monsters, freaks, and other outcasts claiming they will build the next Empire. The Dragon in charge is powerful indeed, but perhaps doesn't understand mortals well and even the most powerful Dragon cannot rule alone. He will need advisors, spellcasters, and many others to create his dominion.

Arcane Meadows Fantasy Creature and Monster Nursery and Dairy Farm - FantasyWith the modern world making it increasingly difficult for monsters and other fantastical creatures to live the lives they know, meet each other, and find space for their young, Arcane Farms is here to help. With our vast experience and knowledge, we're making sure monsters and fantasy creatures don't die out. Even the most difficult of species we can deal with, our Master of the Farm has never failed to ensure that any creature can be bred and thrive. We are always in need of good farm hands, breeding creatures, and clientele.

Back
Top Bottom