All Looking for mobster spouse to my writer!

Currently reading:
All Looking for mobster spouse to my writer!

Destinymoon

Wandering writer
Local time
Today 11:33 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi there, everyone! Thank you for taking a moment to read the request. I'll keep this very simple because I know everyone is busy.

What I'm looking for in my partner:
->
500 to 1000-word reply: I'm looking for a decent roleplay partner who wants to have a remarkable story.
-> I'm open to all sorts of settings [dark, a slice of life, sci-fi, fantasy...etc.]
-> A roleplay partner who is willing to play the mobster muse [FxF or MxF] to my female writer muse
-> Willing to plot with me and come up with an incredible story.
-> Story to Smut ratio: it depends on what we come up with.
-> Kinks: We'll discuss it when we message each other.

The basic storyline in mind [we can change stuff around to make it more fun]:
YC is a mafia leader of the local mob, while MC is the local author trying to hunt down stories for their crime series. However, MC takes inspiration from most of YC's business, ranging from hits to shady business deals, which draws in the public who are unaware that MC is the wife of YC. The mafia leader is more than happy to share their job with their spouse if it means them being happy in their career while portraying as the perfect homemaker whenever someone tries to see how MC gets their ideas for their stories. Most of MC's work is based on their life together as they saved YC when they were a mere office worker in some dead-end cubical job. See the adventurous life of the Mob Spouse with their wonderful author.

Back
Top Bottom