Looking for MXM and MXF roleplays!

Currently reading:
Looking for MXM and MXF roleplays!

LilyRose

Demigod
Local time
Today 7:24 PM
Hello! I am LilyRose and I am looking for a few roleplays. I like to roleplay smut but I really like there to be a story of some sort as well. I have been roleplaying for about seven years on other websites. I prefer to write about a paragraph or two and would like it if you could do about the same or more. I like to try to push my writing skills. I would also like you to be active. I know that life can get busy so please let me know if you will be gone for a few days. Please tell me if you don't wish to roleplay anymore. I am really tired of roleplays suddenly going inactive.

On to what pairings I am interested in:
Younger professor at a college and a student
College student and college student
celebrity and fan
Angel And a demon
humans with powers
Royal and a commoner
Royal and a guard
Vampire and a human or werewolf
Soulmates finding each other
Coworkers
Bosses daughter or son

A couple plot ideas: Feel free to change or add things if there is something that you do not like.
Knights are given a specific royal to protect in times of war. The knight is expected to be with the Royal at all times or at least be close by in case of trouble. Normally, this relationship is kept professional only. But our characters can't seem to follow that rule. The royal family has decided to end the war, the royal needs to Mary the other kingdom's royal. What will happen next? What will they do when the king finds out?

Anything that you write on your arm is also written on your soulmates. The writing will disappear after a few hours or if you wash your arm off. You and your soulmate have been passing notes for a long time. What are you going to do when you see the notes on your best friends arm are your notes?

If you have any plot ideas, send them my way, if not, we can come up with one together. I am willing to discuss ideas not on my list if there is something you are really interested in. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Hey! I'd love to RP so many of these pairings. Feel free to message me if you wanna talk!

I'm interested in the college student and college student pairing if you're up for it!

Back
Top Bottom