Unspecified Looking for partners in crime

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking for partners in crime

Glamour Jinx

Punk Princess
Local time
Today 9:39 AM
Hello and welcome! It's been a while since I've done this so please bear with me. Also! Do not be afraid! I know this looks long but it's just because I still don't understand these spoiler things. I'm looking for one, maybe two roleplays at the moment. I don't want to take on too much since I know my replies won't be super consistent. Plus it's been a while since I've written at all so I need to take a bit to get back into the swing of things. That all being said, here is what I am looking for!

Writing:
Generally when I write I will post a large introduction simply to create a background and introduce my characters and kind of get a feel for the world. I will continue posting lengthy replies so long as you do the same. However, I do not expect either of us to write a book every reply. Sometimes there just isn't that much to say and that's okay! I'm more a fan of quality over quantity anyway. But if I post something lengthy with multiple things I feel you can build on and all you give me is a paragraph...I will quickly lose interest.

My grammar, spelling, and punctuation is pretty on point. I'm not saying I'm perfect, after all we are all human and make mistakes and that's okay! Just so long as the majority is correct and at the very least understandable! Also, I typically write in third person. It's okay if you want to write in first though, but I will not be joining you on that. Also, I typically play a girl. I can write as a male but it's usually just for quick side characters or maybe a villain. Other than that, I'm seeking someone to play a guy to partner up with. I've never done a girl x girl roleplay before, but I would definitely be willing to give it a try if you are patient enough to give me time to adjust!

I really like to build specific worlds with my partners. So while I have ideas, they are very vague. We will be working out the details together so that way the story is ours, not mine. I also typically don't like the story to be centered around sex. There can be some (who doesn't want a little romance in their stories anyway?) but I find when that is what the plot is centered around it dies out rather quickly.

Obviously, there are a few things I do not want. No perfect characters (duh), no one liners please, and no controlling my characters please. If you feel you can do all of that and see a plot below you'd like to explore, please message me and we shall get to work!

Dark Peter Pan
So I really want to try to do a darker version of Peter Pan. Here's my brief idea. Neverland is not as bright and cheery as the children's stories have made it out to be. First of all, Peter and all the lost boys? Young adults. And they are not as naive as you would expect for having spent years on an island that keeps them at their same age. Every day they are learning new tricks. The boys have been using fairy dust for years now to travel to Earth and back. Why? Drugs, alcohol, tools, electronics, etc. And they've been bringing it all back to party and live the life of luxury that people have on Earth all the while being immortal. Selfish, careless, and deviant, these boys do what they want. But bringing all of these things back to Neverland is having an everlasting impact on the island. There's trash everywhere, mostly going into the sea and poisoning it. The mermaids are mutating into scary, flesh eating creatures. The pirates, seeming to be easily overpowered in the OG Peter Pan, are clever and witty and willing to do anything to get their hands on the treasures the boys bring back. Even if it means ending the boys lives. The Piccaninny-tribe is outraged at how their island is slowly being destroyed and demanding retribution from the boys and the pirates. Basically, Neverland is in an all out war and no one is on the same side. That's just a general idea. We can work on it more if you are interested!

Hunter x Vampire
Okay, okay, it's cliche! I know! But for some reason I really enjoy reading stories like this and writing them! I just really like how it can develop from hate to love over time as they face obstacles together. There are several paths to go down for this type of story too! The hunter has a moral problem completely eradicating all vampires they come into contact with because they know that not all vampires can be bad. After all, not all humans are bad. Another possible idea is the hunter is caught by a vampire, trying to kill one that is either high up in the power chain or a pureblood (we can discuss how vampires came to, if they are born that way, turned, both, etc.) and then we go from there. Or, maybe somehow a hunter is impersonating a vampire to try to get intel to take back to their HQ so they can take down a large coven. I don't know, the possibilities are endless here!

Dream Chasers
So this is an idea I developed a while ago. There are people who live in a dimension parallel to our own and while we cannot access that dimension from Earth, they can come to us. How? In our dreams. They have a sacred forest where only the people with the affinity for dream travelling can go. In this forest there are miles and miles of silk threads. They are all different colors, shapes, sizes. They go from branches, lay on the ground, wrap around trees, etc. Each thread gives them access to a humans dream. They can then travel into their dream and create a world of their own to talk to these humans. The goal? To find their soulmate. Those with the affinity only develop it because their soul mate isn't in their own dimension. But, most humans are unwilling to give up their life on Earth or don't believe these dreams are really real. So when they are taken by force into this other dimension they tend to not have positive reactions. Now, the goal doesn't have to be to find a soul mate, it can be something else. Like maybe these humans actually have powers in this other dimension and dimension 2 (not ours) is at war, trying to build an army. Again, we could go several ways with this one too!

Werewolves
Another cliche....hate me! I do really like doing roleplays like this where the werewolf finds his mate and it's a struggle because she doesn't accept him for one reason or another. I was thinking the darker the better on this one. Just spit-balling here but it could be set in small college town and a wolf is just travelling through town until he realizes his soul mate is there. He introduces himself, gets brushed off, and then the chase of a life time ensues. Maybe he doesn't take no lightly. Maybe she knows what he is and refuses to be a part of that world. Maybe wolves run the world and she's got no choice which makes her hate him. Again, lots of possibilities and we could definitely combine a few and make a real good story.

Honestly, I think that's it. So please, please, please if any of these interest you let me know! I'd love to start right away!

Back
Top Bottom