Unspecified Looking For Partners! (mostly games, anime/manga, and sci-fi/fantasy)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Looking For Partners! (mostly games, anime/manga, and sci-fi/fantasy)

Indoraptor

#SinktheYacht
Local time
Today 12:25 AM
Pronouns
he/him/his
Hello! I'm Indoraptor! A little about me:
  • I'm a biological male and identify as such. I'm open to partners of any identity. I really only care about the character my partner is playing, and if my partner is polite and communicative.
  • I've been RPing since middle school (and not NSFW stuff until after high school), but I prefer to keep my replies short unless necessary. Usually between one and four paragraphs, though certain situations may call for longer posts.
  • I prefer doing RPs through PMs.
  • I RP as a little bit of escapism. Please leave topics like religion and politics at the door.
  • Unless the RP is specifically not anime, I will be using anime/manga style art for my characters since using photos of real people makes me uncomfortable. I also ask that partners do the same, or have a detailed description of their character.
In terms of romance I write M×F (with me as M) and F×F (screw you, Hitomi, girls can love girls!). While romance isn't necessary, I do enjoy a good romantic subplot.

Fandoms and Plot/Pairing Ideas
Anything with a "*" means more inspired by than actually in the setting. Anything italicized is the role I'd be taking in a specific pairing.
  • Jurassic Park/Jurassic World
  • Monster Hunter
  • Monsterverse
  • Pacific Rim
  • Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
  • God Eater
  • Halo
  • Starship Troopers
  • Cage of Eden*
  • Dinosaur Sanctuary (manga)*
  • Adventurers
  • Monster hunting
  • Human x monster girl
  • Human x monster boy
  • Human × AI
  • VRMMO setting
Other Buzzwords/Phrases I Love
  • Tsunderes (specifically playing opposite one)
  • Magical girls (though I do also have an idea for a magical boy character)
  • Dinosaurs (I love the Jurassic franchise, but I would absolutely love to play in a setting that features scientifically accurate dinosaurs)
  • Kaiju & mecha (I dig giant monsters and/or giant robots punching each other in the face)
  • Isekai
  • Post-apocalyptic (especially if the apocalypse was caused by something weird)
  • Lost world-type settings (think "Journey to the Center of the Earth" and similar media)
If interested, please send me a PM!

Back
Top Bottom