Any Looking for partners/plots

Currently reading:
Any Looking for partners/plots

ChloeHeart18

Baron
Local time
Today 10:37 PM
Hey everyone I seem to have some spaces for rp partners so im on a search, here are a few ideas I'm looking to do.

The Alpha.
Chloe Rose was born with a strange ability, the ability of a werewolf, her parents disowned her once they discovered what she was and she was forced out of her village, but over the years she spent travelling she found she wasnt the only one with this power, learning to control hers she set out to help any others struggling to get on in life, her pack began to form and she protected them all. (Open for M or F character)

Whose In Charge?
Sarah Jones found herself mixed up with the wrong crowd and ended up in trouble throughout most of her teenage life, she started to date the leader of a gang, but not just any gang, this gang had been known for robbing, assults and much more, spending more and more time with her love it slowly became a question of who was actually in charge, her or him?

The Ruby Heart.
Sophia Woods found herself in a desperate time, her mother had fallen ill and ended up in a deep sleep, wizards, monks and many others tried different methods to wake her but nothing worked, one day a mysterious traveller appeared in the village, cloaked and revealing little detials he spoke of a gem called The Ruby Heart, it's powers could heal anything, Sophia took a handful of men and set out on an adventure to find The Ruby Heart in hope it would help bring her mother back from her deep slumber.

Daddies Girl.
Chloe Heart was a young girl who had not long finished education, at the age of 20 she lived alone with her father and worked as a waitress for the local towns cafe, her father was the popular handy man in town so he was busy most days, Chloe's mother left them when she was younger and never returned so Chloe spends any time from work with her father.

If interested in any of these ideas let me know via pm.

Chloe-out xOx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom