Any Looking for partners.

Currently reading:
Any Looking for partners.

Local time
Today 1:47 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone! I'm Forsetti and I'm new here. I've been roleplaying for about five years now, though I've just started really creating my own things. I've found that I love creating creatures and their impact on the environment as well as humanity. I mostly tend to prefer writing about fantasy or apocalyptic scenarios as I feel it gives the most freedom to create.

I tend to write 2-5 computer lines per post and tend to write heavily with dialogue as it is what I'm better at it, though I am trying to learn to describe thing better.. I tend to respond within a few minutes as long as I'm awake and online. I do tend to get on at 8 am est and off around 5 pm est

I love writing gore and other dark subjects like that, especially if it in a way that will affect the character in the longterm. Emotional scenes are some of the most fun things to write.

I do not write that many fandoms as I prefer to create my own worlds for roleplays and writing.

I tend to prefer to write mxm or mxf. fxf is difficult for me for reasons I cannot explain. I don't really have any setting ideas currently though I will say I work best in fantasy and apocalyptic worlds. I do have a few creations and monsters that could be used for either(Creating creatures

Anyways, that's all I have to say for now. If you're interested, feel free to dm me. I'd love to find someone to talk with!

So I've made a few ideas for roleplays if you'd like to use one of those. Of course I'm typically fine with just about everything(except sci-fi. Futuristic stuff is difficult to write for some reason). Some of these might just be songs as a lot of my ideas come from songs and can best be explianed alongside them.

Unrequited love: This one's pretty obvious what I mean by it but I'm thinking this could be a currant day thing.

Saving the kingdom: Forsetti goes back to his homeland. While he is there, he finds a major ally(your character) who ends up falling for him in the middle of the political and physical war.

Corruption: A character meets one of a darker nature. Over time, the darker one tries to convince the other to be more like them, less caring. Antivillian(song)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom