MxF Looking for reluctant female subs!

Currently reading:
MxF Looking for reluctant female subs!

pedroloso

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 4:22 AM
Greetings! Just a brief info about me, I've been roleplaying for many years and this place feels like a nice community to join.

Post length: 4-5 paragraphs per post

Major kink: Public humiliation! I just love the look of girls being annoyed and reluctant as they humiliate themselves.

Possible scenarios:
  • The main premise is the same, YC is blackmailed as she is forced to undergo various forms of humiliation.
  • I'll write as the rest of the public - can be all females, all males or a mix depending on what we agree upon.

- Possible setting: College class (YC will be the teacher, or one of the students), office, hospital ward (YC being the nurse).

Examples of acts I'll probably enjoy:
1. Public nudity. YC will be the only one naked among everyone.
2. MC will complain of his dick feeling cold, and YC has to warm it up for him (boobjob, blowjob, dick in pussy, etc.)
3. Lots of public spanking
4. Breast play
5. Watersports - MC is too lazy to even hold his dick, and YC has to hold it for him while he pisses. Another idea would be using YC as the class urinal.
6. Pet play and turning YC into the class pet, with the full collar, dog bowl, and cage.
7. Predicament bondage - Tip-toe and if she falls, she'll be punished.
8. Creampies and bukkake. How can we keep this out?
9. Deepthroating and cumming inside her mouth
10. Using her breasts as pillows for MC to nap on.

There's just so many more ideas in my head, but let's keep it short and sweet for now. All kinks are up for discussion so that we don't cross each other's limits. PM me and let's set something up!

Back
Top Bottom